What would she know, she doesn't have any diagrams, doesn't even say "flatten the curve" or "exponential"..... Quack

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
So google will not allow a real doctor to have a real opinion about COVID-19 therapeutics. And we allow this company to control a huge percentage of speech in the United States. There wasn’t anything outrageous or bombastic about what this doctor was even saying.

Reactions: Havoc

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Dr Stella Immanuel. She's an ER doc in Houston with a private practice in Katy TX. Google and Facebook deleted the video today for spreading false information about Covid....except it is becoming apparent that it is exactly 100% accurate.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
did I hear her right...?...she has treated 350 patients with the three drug combo with 100% success?

I'll go read

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
That's the thing....its not false or dubious. It's only because orange man bad. Even Yale came out with a study touting it's 100% effectiveness.

Any doctor worth their salt has said the same thing.....it works as a prophylactic against the disease and as a therapy for those who are affected.

What do you think the chances are that Fauci is taking it?

Reactions: Havoc and Ifallalot

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Last edited:

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
Come on VM. You're better than this.

Organized and sponsored by Tea Party Patriots (complaining about the politicization of chloroquine??), presented by Republican Congressman Ralph Norman (real estate developer), ticking off all the Republican talking points, end the lockdown, open the schools (charter schools...where learning happens). Google him. He wanted to reinstate Rep. Steve King's committee posts., among other things.

The Nigerian MD, Stella Immaneul ( https://www.thedailybeast.com/stella-immanuel-trumps-new-covid-doctor-believes-in-alien-dna-demon-sperm-and-hydroxychloroquine ) is a primary care doctor. I'm guessing those with more severe symptoms would not go to their primary care MD. So the 350 patients she treated were probably asymptomatic or with mild symptoms who were not going to die anyways. I wonder if she wore a mask while she was treating them? Her hiccups explanation was confused and far fetched too. Finally, double blinded studies are "unethical?" How Republican to deny accepted science. Double blind, peer reviewed studies? "Fake Science!":foreheadslap:

Third MD uses Sweden vs UK, but conveniently doesn't have time to explain why other Nordic countries are doing better than Sweden.

Very sympathetic press corps there too. Are there any questions? "I'm so glad you're doing this." What a joke!

Lead MD thinks you should be able to buy Chloroquine over the counter???? Have you looked at the info sheet???

"Case numbers are irrelevant. ..Mortality number is relevant." Well, you can't die if you don't get it.

Again, the MD pushing to open schools saying children are not spreading. Well, schools locked down pretty early and have been closed ever since. So how can you make that statement? Based on what data? (Of course they poopoo data).

Then, they talk about dosing. The Nigerian first talks about treating patients with Covid. Treating. When they talk about dosing they talk about prophylactic dosing. They then dismiss past studies for using massive dosing. Were the studies TREATING patients? When you TREAT patients for malaria with chloroquine you use massive doses. I know from my experience in Africa.

Another MD when asked where we could find his information..."Most of my thoughts I post on twitter." How deep.

Well, now we'll wait and see if Jesus will destroy Facebook servers for taking down Dr. Immanuel's videos like she says...

Reactions: Kento

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
The vid in the link I posted runs 45 minutes. Whether her experience and opinions are valid or not, her initial turn at the mic went for 5.5 minutes and during the Q&A she responded to a question for another 1.4 minutes.

This guy also spoke so I supposed he's next on your list. 5.3 minutes.

ucla.JPG