What role did Twitter/Facebook meddling play in the events of January 6th?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
What role did Twitter/Facebook meddling play in the climate that culminated in the events of January 6th? How about the meddling related to tensions leading up to other riots? Discuss.
dirty diaper day for dumberg!

• Haha
Reactions: mundus

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
What role did Twitter/Facebook meddling play in the climate that culminated in the events of January 6th? How about the meddling related to tensions leading up to other riots? Discuss.
Role ?? ) It was beyond easy to trick the dufus potus and his poor TDS stricken supporters into committing treason !! )

I am not surprised you still stand by your original statement to shoot all of them !! )

Here is what I propose: Take every bad actor arrested inside the Capital building causing damage and line them up for a firing squad. Zero tolerance. When the dust settles we will find that the bad actors here were the same anarchist assholes who have caused problems from coast to coast for years regardless of what they wore for today's festivities. Line them up and put them down.
so far only one !! )

1670348609502.png

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
It's still very unclear who's even responsible for 1/6. If you believe IceBerg, it was ANTIFA posing as MAGA, yet the arrests of said group are political persecution led by Biden against MAGA peaceful protesters.

I don't know if twitter helped here, but I'm sure Trump will get us the truth on this event soon enough.

Reactions: hal9000

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
It's still very unclear who's even responsible for 1/6. If you believe IceBerg, it was ANTIFA posing as MAGA, yet the arrests of said group are political persecution led by Biden against MAGA peaceful protesters.

I don't know if twitter helped here, but I'm sure Trump will get us the truth on this event soon enough.
you're forgetting the scaffolding commander and the undercover FBI agents that made them poop in the foyer and bring zip ties

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.

There has never been any real honest dialogue as to what led to the political climate of January 6th. Judging by the responses here of the zero integrity left to any attempt to have that conversation it will never happen.

Bottom line is the democrats are fine with partisan social media censorship or even FBI being involved censorship. They're OK with illegal ballot harvesting and any other means so long as it helps their side win. Ends justify any means.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
There has never been any real honest dialogue as to what led to the political climate of January 6th. Judging by the responses here of the zero integrity left to any attempt to have that conversation it will never happen.

Bottom line is the democrats are fine with partisan social media censorship or even FBI being involved censorship. They're OK with illegal ballot harvesting and any other means so long as it helps their side win. Ends justify any means.
See my post above

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

another toilet gets its wings!

Reactions: need 4 speed

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Lol, social media gave the MAGA terrorists a platform from which to hang themselves. Any other questions?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
he went from "BUHHHH IT WAS ANTEEEFA" to

"yeah.....conservatives tried to overturn the election and staged an insurrection.......but liberals made us do it!!!"

So I guess I'd call that progress
conservatives are the weakest, most easily fooled bunch of people ever. The all-powerful liberals are busy stealing elections and turning Trump's own DOJ on him, and bribing China and building COVID in Wuhan and Ukraine and trafficking babies and drinking adrenochrome and mind-controlling the population with microchips in vaccines and poor conservatives can't even figure out they were being led to the slaughter on January 6. Sad.

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
Are you saying that the people who “don’t believe the lies of the MSM” and get their “news” from Breitbart, Newsmax, OAN, Fox, and PatriotTrumpGrovelers.com were “mad” that the MSM (that they don’t consume) painted the Donald in a bad light? Didn’t give him a fair chance?

They’re just the victims here?

How many fluff pieces did Breitbart do on old “Killary”? How often did they seek input from the left? Float an alternate theory like “hey, the leaked Dem emails were really just pizza orders, not child trafficking“.

Bottom line is the democrats are fine with partisan social media censorship or even FBI being involved censorship.
You’re mischaracterizing what happened, I think.

They're OK with illegal ballot harvesting and any other means so long as it helps their side win. Ends justify any means.
Are you saying no registered Democrat has ever been caught or charged with election crimes? Only the small ones, to not raise suspicion?

Show proof and I’ll back you.

2,000 Mules isn’t proof. Rudy G claimed there was plenty of illegal stuff going on, just didn’t have the proof yet. Still waiting.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
you're forgetting the scaffolding commander and the undercover FBI agents that made them poop in the foyer and bring zip ties
OMG WMD

We need common sense zip tie reform

Also, more government buildings and officials need to be pooped upon; it's payback for what they do to their constituents

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
OMG WMD

We need common sense zip tie reform

Also, more government buildings and officials need to be pooped upon; it's payback for what they do to their constituents
Your Republican party is by far the worse for his, but being a Karen your cultural grievances have blinded you to reality, a common problem among angry stupid insecure "men".