What OTR surfboard should I buy? WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
not sure what they have. heard through the grapevine they have some parmies. worth a look as he's back in hawaii and it'll be hard to get a board from him.
I tried last year not sure where he was but after 3 rounds of exchanging emails and chasing my tail decided bezt to get another stretch.

chilly1

Nep status
Jan 4, 2010
I have no Idea about Tomo but the Hydroshort is so pleasing to the eyes it just must work. I am sure you could find one on a rack near you in S Cal (if you were so inclined)

doc_flavonoid

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 27, 2019
Do they have mpeggs? And how much $$$?
they had one when i was there a month or so ago. i remember thinking it was big, like 7-6. white opaque with a green pin? i think.

also a couple sub 6 malolos and a few micro stubbs in dims for children. all clear

with the exception of the mpegg which was around $700 something, the rest were priced island style at $560 give or take

Reactions: rowjimmytour

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
If you're talking about Stretch CFT, from the web site those seem like another variation on eps/epoxy. What do you like about them so much?
Yes eps/epoxy bullet proof made with finest blanks and epoxy by great shaper and work at local spot(s) and on road.