What OTR surfboard should I buy? WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I need a new completely unjustified surfboard to fill a non-existent hole in my ‘quiver’ and (mainly because I don’t really need one and already have all possible bases covered) I just can’t decide what to get.

So, oh mighty brain trust of the ERBB....

What should I get?

Only criteria is that it has to be available off the rack because instant gratification.

johnson7

Nep status
Sep 29, 2016
A Proctor? A buddy of mine just got one, I was totally impressed, I never see them up here in norcal (SF bay area.)

Reactions: trifish

tedshred5

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2015
I need a new completely unjustified surfboard to fill a non-existent hole in my ‘quiver’ and (mainly because I don’t really need one and already have all possible bases covered) I just can’t decide what to get.

What should I get?

Only criteria is that it has to be available off the rack because instant gratification.
I have this same thought on the daily.

Maybe try an asym

Reactions: jkb

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
So far an Asym is in the lead. Where to find one....

already have two Wavestorms and two Andreini vaqueros.

NB2 doesn’t really get my blood flowing

Fishbeard is interesting.

Proctor - which one?

Not getting a mayhem.

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
So far an Asym is in the lead. Where to find one....

pretty sure this is what Dane liked from them.

Michael Peterson status
Jul 29, 2015

What should I get?

Love the justification.

I'll say anything in Lib Tech construction, as I don't think you have one and its something I'd like to hear your feedback on. :geek:

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016

pretty sure this is what Dane liked from them.
that is most likely too small but yeah, something like that....

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
Not getting a mayhem.
LOL. +1 on lost
Maybe a minisim? Pretty different sensation than most boards. Fun to break things up. Mollusk may have some stock ones.

XTR stock section? https://epoxysurfboards.com/product-category/xtr-stock-surfboards/
Maybe 6'0 Ghost or 6'0 Phantom
Not sure how big you are, but you liked your Wizard Sleeves, so maybe this Hydroshort:

Last edited: