What is your highest mental achievement thus far?

Aquaman2

Michael Peterson status
Apr 17, 2008
Socal
fineartamerica.com
Just wait until your dog finds some cowshit to roll around in. Think how happy you’ll both be!
I never allow her to get close to any dog poop along the path. We avoid contact with all other dogs. She is searching for the right smelling pee. Sometimes, when she finds the best pee on a grassy lawn, she will roll on it. I suppose the smell of a dog's urine tells a lot of things to other dogs. The point I'm trying to make is she is obviously so excited to explore the neighborhood, that enthusiasm makes me enthused also, enjoy simple things, like just walking a dog, and seeing thru the eyes of a dog, like meditation or a trance-like alpha state. That is my highest mental achievement.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I never allow her to get close to any dog poop along the path. We avoid contact with all other dogs. She is searching for the right smelling pee. Sometimes, when she finds the best pee on a grassy lawn, she will roll on it. I suppose the smell of a dog's urine tells a lot of things to other dogs. The point I'm trying to make is she is obviously so excited to explore the neighborhood, that enthusiasm makes me enthused also, enjoy simple things, like just walking a dog, and seeing thru the eyes of a dog, like meditation or a trance-like alpha state. That is my highest mental achievement.
I’ve never had a dog that was walked on a leash (5 dead, 2 alive) they’ve had hectares to run around in the bush, go swimming, whatever they want. That’s changing since we’re not the only people living out here now. They still have a hectare to run around in without getting in anyone else’s business. Swimming hole too.

You’re not walking your dog, your dog is walking you.

Reactions: Aquaman2

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
Learned to switch hands and working on the dead hand but have not perfected the technique yet:foreheadslap:

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
Let us exclude examinations or courses of study, and instead focus on specific mental achievements. A problem, let's say, that took great mental effort to solve. Maybe a concept or point of view you struggled with, but finally came to understand and had that "aha moment." Or maybe it could be an event or set of circumstances that required sustained mental endurance (again, excluding exams).
:unsure:

I couldn't think of anything.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Oh I was recruited to the ruling council of erBB, that’s way up the list…the only reward being the highball of hemlock I’ll have to drink when ye unwashed hordes come for me with the pitchforks and torches

menobrah

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 28, 2021
Oh I was recruited to the ruling council of erBB, that’s way up the list…the only reward being the highball of hemlock I’ll have to drink when ye unwashed hordes come for me with the pitchforks and torches
Gonna burn you repeatadly at the beach in front of your house on friday as repayment for your various misdeeds
Me n all my old man friends coming to steal yur waves

Reactions: Subway