What is the environmental impact of leaving record players on? Poll.

Who here STILL thinks Biden can beat Trumby in the 2020 election?

• Yes, Biden can win.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not a chance in hell.

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
I said it from day 1 that nobody wants recycled politicians.

Biden is Hillary lite.

4 years too late.

He will give Trump another term.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
I like it that GrossDad thought that this was going to be a gotcha thread because he thinks everybody's a team player like he is.

Right now, the poll is at 100% that Biden will lose.

lulz

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
I like it that GrossDad thought that this was going to be a gotcha thread because he thinks everybody's a team player like he is.

Right now, the poll is at 100% that Biden will lose.

lulz
You're over-analyzing things. There was no calculation regarding teams. You may even recall that I've been saying for at least 6-months that Biden wouldn't stand a chance.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
You're over-analyzing things. There was no calculation regarding teams. You may even recall that I've been saying for at least 6-months that Biden wouldn't stand a chance.
Of course you were saying that because Biden is not on your team.

If he was on your team, you would blindly follow him regardless of idiocy, like you follow Trump.

The funny part is that you expected that people who normally disagree with you would disagree with you on Biden's chances.

Turns out not everyone is into Team Sports.

Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Total lack of self awareness, you constantly project your blind idiotic partisanship on others.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
I don't think the ilking you're doing applies to the erBB lefties.

Disclaimer: Though I really don't consider myself a lefty or a Democrat and would prefer Biden over Trump, I don't want Biden getting the nomination.
I'm not ilking anyone. You guys completely miss the point on this one.

I do recall though as recently as a couple weeks back a few members here who were stoked on Biden. Do they now realize he doesn't have a prayer? Have they come to their senses?

I kind of feel bad for old Joe. He's lost his moJo. Reminds me of when Bob Dole was set up for a slaughter against Bill Clinton. It was his turn even though his time had long since passed.