What is the environmental impact of leaving record players on? Poll.

Who here STILL thinks Biden can beat Trumby in the 2020 election?

• Yes, Biden can win.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not a chance in hell.

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Sorry about misconstruing your answer of "All you lefties. Biden is the annointed one. " to the question "So when you say 'your candidate', who are you talking to? :unsure: "

I suppose I did miss the point when it later turns out that you meant to refer to "... a few members here who were stoked on Biden."

I don't feel bad for Biden for his speaking goofs and f-ups, I don't want a President who can't speak well...if that is the only thing we are judging a President upon.

Feel sorry for him for his son's death, sure..dead family members are a major heart rending kind of thing for the survivors, but that doesn't gain a sympathy vote.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Sorry about misconstruing your answer of "All you lefties. Biden is the annointed one. " to the question "So when you say 'your candidate', who are you talking to? :unsure: "

I suppose I did miss the point when it later turns out that you meant to refer to "... a few members here who were stoked on Biden."

I don't feel bad for Biden for his speaking goofs and f-ups, I don't want a President who can't speak well...if that is the only thing we are judging a President upon.

Feel sorry for him for his son's death, sure..dead family members are a major heart rending kind of thing for the survivors, but that doesn't gain a sympathy vote.
The Trump haters here will all be left holding their noses to vote for Biden if the Democrat establishment has anything to do with it. If not him it will be one of the kooks or the fake Indian. Its panic time for the democrats.