What is school re-opening going to look like in your state?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
My school got all do gooder virtue signaling and suspended parking pass requirements.
I bet they are regretting it now.

Are you on campus?

I had to mail in my parking permit to keep from being auto billed now are teaching remotely and they said they might not be able to get it back to me in a timely manner when school starts again.

Loosers!

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
I bet they are regretting it now.

Are you on campus?

I had to mail in my parking permit to keep from being auto billed now are teaching remotely and they said they might not be able to get it back to me in a timely manner when school starts again.

Loosers!
Labs are in person, lectures are digital. I’m not enthusiastic that we’ll make it through the whole semester with in person class.

parking tickets for schools might be the biggest scam ever.

Reactions: afoaf

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Labs are in person, lectures are digital. I’m not enthusiastic that we’ll make it through the whole semester with in person class.

parking tickets for schools might be the biggest scam ever.
Fullerton may be doing some labs too.

I'm going up there today to get office supplies.

I need to get out of this room.

Reactions: manbearpig

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Fullerton may be doing some labs too.

I'm going up there today to get office supplies.

I need to get out of this room.
isn't it cheaper to buy the supplies and save the gas money?

if you're up this way, let us know, my children would like to ignore you some more....

PS. Mapache's son is now surfing your board. I hope you don't find this insulting or disrespectful.

• Haha
Reactions: the janitor

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
isn't it cheaper to buy the supplies and save the gas money?

if you're up this way, let us know, my children would like to ignore you some more....

PS. Mapache's son is now surfing your board. I hope you don't find this insulting or disrespectful.
Yes, and also I took the office manager out for lunch and the tab was $120 (we drank a lot). Plus eight dollars for parking and 15 dollars for gas

So I am a looser.

But I felt like roaming the range.

I'm happy the board found a good home.:shaka:

I should have given you my Bonzer too.

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
Second week into the Fall 2020 semester at the community college where I work.

Music ensemble courses being offered. Actual, live courses with students and an instructor. Yesterday we got a campus wide email. One of the ensemble students had been attending class and tested positive. Now everybody in proximity to this person has to self isolate/quarantine for 14 days. It's a state entity so everybody has been identified and will be checked for compliance.

What a complete fvckery. It didn't even last two weeks.

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
The woke people.
I am retiring. 12/31. Taking a substantial retirement incentive. The State of California does not give a flying fvck about things like work experience. The new model is to grab anybody walking by the front door, give them on the job training and then let them fly. At the very bottom of the salary schedule.

Reactions: hammies

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
I am retiring. 12/31. Taking a substantial retirement incentive. The State of California does not give a flying fvck about things like work experience. The new model is to grab anybody walking by the front door, give them on the job training and then let them fly. At the very bottom of the salary schedule.
Good on you. Congratulations. Now you won't miss swells.:cheers:

Was the incentive due to the virus or a pre existing?