What is school re-opening going to look like in your state?

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Are you talking about the Catholics when you say Pedophile Party?

IS that inner Christian gang rivalry?
Non sequitur, but I'll play along. The offenses of the Roman Catholic clergy (Lavender Mafia) are definitely worse, but such people can't be prosecuted if the Pedophile Party passes laws that normalize the sexualization and grooming of children, such as the bill governor Newsom just signed to weaken the penalties for pederasty as much as heterosexual child molestation when he should've done the opposite for both. Even criminals know better what to do with child molesters than the government now. In the very near future, these people might not even be prosecuted because it will be the offender's word against the child's that the child "consented."

Since you brought up Christianity, I should give you Jesus' warnings to the self-righteous from Luke 8:
9 To some who were confident of their own righteousness and looked down on everyone else, Jesus told this parable: 10 “Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11 The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other people—robbers, evildoers, adulterers—or even like this tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.’

13 “But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, ‘God, have mercy on me, a sinner.’

14 “I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God. For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.”
When Jesus says that the self-righteous will be humbled, he's talking in an eschatological sense. There will be a judgment and an eternal punishment for all the wicked on the last day. It will do no good to tell God on that day, "At least I'm not a child molester like that catholic priest" since you will have to pay your debt for your own sins.

Jul 1, 2020
New South Wales Sydney
Well, it depends, in my opinion, online classes aren't the best idea to implement, but that's life, we should comply if we don't want to spread out COVID19 virus. From another point of view, it is ok, because we don't have to quit our houses, and we can do everything from our homes. Furthermore, you can easily cheat on different exams and home assignments. For example, I found some guys writing my essays for me, for a pretty small fee. I would do my essays by myself, but unfortunately, I work and I don't manage to keep all this stuff under control.

• Love
Reactions: afoaf

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
The nation's report card is in:

Enrollment is down:

Newsom's kids are in private school, so his problems are solved (take that, loosers):