What is jussie Smollett thinking today

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
I'm still waiting to hear all the terrible acts of racism white people have suffered over the centuries.

ElOgro and GWS didn't bring up the Irish yet. Slackers.

And no "THEY CALLED ME HAOLE" either.

The only report of white suffering so far is that some Spaniard called Duffy 'bread'.

Devastating.

You are literally the only person on the forum that hasn't figured out the Irish thing is a joke.

No doubt that's because you are from the whitest country on earth. Whitey. Honkey. Cracker.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
You are literally the only person that hasn't figured out the Irish thing is a joke.

No doubt that's because you are from the whitest country on earth. Whitey. Honkey. Cracker.
I know, it's hilarious to bring up the Irish in every discussion about racism.

1593054550478.png

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Holy sh!t. YOU brought up the Irish. El Ogro cracks on me about my Irish heritage because it's funny. Don't ponder on that too long though. You'll sprain something.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Holy sh!t. YOU brought up the Irish. El Ogro cracks on me about my Irish heritage because it's funny. Don't ponder on that too long though. You'll sprain something.
I was just disappointed that you two didn't bring it up yet. Slackers.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
It's generally you that does bring it up. Or El Ogro. He hurts me. Why I'll bet he is composing another hateful Irish joke as I type. Whitey.. Do you have fun doing this? WTF is wrong with you?

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
It's generally you that does bring it up. Or El Ogro. He hurts me. Why I'll bet he is composing another hateful Irish joke as I type. Whitey.. Do you have fun doing this? WTF is wrong with you?
Two Irish couples decide to swap partners for the night.
After 3 hours of amazing sex, Paddy says: "I wonder how the girls are getting on".

• Haha
Reactions: john4surf and GWS_2