What is fueling the democrat's Peach Mints 2.0?

What is fueling the democrat's Peach Mints 2.0?

• Revenge

• Fear

Results are only viewable after voting.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Now that you mention it, yoga pants are what make long distance running bearable....
I think about what a spaz I was around hot girls when I was young.

But when I get around a really good looking ones now I still loose it.

Because I am older there is the older creep factor.

Gotta keep it together.

Gotta keep it together.

Reactions: hal9000

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
I think about what a spaz I was around hot girls when I was young.

But when I get around a really good looking ones now I still loose it.

Because I am older there is the older creep factor.

Gotta keep it together.

Gotta keep it together.
I think the correct move is to play the role of non-threatening older guy who's there to lend an ear.

By law of averages you’re bound to get one or two who like older dudes and catch a few feelz.

Then she can hop on board the D-train to Bonerville.

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
Thanks to the Republican Party of Texas who secretly provided my email address to Donnie BooBoo, he started sending me stuff. One of the things was a poll with multiple choice answers. None of the answers provided quite fit the response I wanted to give so I didn't answer the poll. It was trying to put words in my mouth/keyboard.

• Haha
Reactions: GromsDad

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
they’re still threatened by trump lol. want to squash any chance of him getting back into office to stop the usa communist regime
...so this is still happening, apparently

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
I see two possible defenses for Donnie BooBoo. He either shows that the election was stolen and he is the rightful President (haha) or he claims he had no idea the turncoats intended a takeover.

It's getting to the point that the only way the Republicans can save their Party is through a takeover.

Reactions: Havoc

Makule

Michael Peterson status
Aug 31, 2004
Somewhere between heaven and hell
LOL!!!!! This isn't about laws. Nice try.
What is the Senate's role during an impeachment trial?
The Senate sits as a High Court of Impeachment in which senators consider evidence, hear witnesses, and vote to acquit or convict the impeached official. ... The Constitution requires a two-thirds vote of the Senate to convict, and the penalty for an impeached official upon conviction is removal from office.

con·vict
verb
/kənˈvikt/ declare (someone) to be guilty of a criminal offense by the verdict of a jury or the decision of a judge in a court of law.