What if the Saudi's set up immensely lucrative alternative tour to challenge the WSL?

Ranga

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 31, 2008
This book is an eye-opener.
My dad went to the university of spoiled children and said USAID paid for Saudi princes to attend for free and they acted like it was a Sunni form of rumspringa. Yeslam Bin Laden and Carmen both went there. The Iraqis that attended the school on the other side of town acted the same way.
I used to hate when the line of BMWs rolled up on Garnet Ave. The whole street reeked of Drakar

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The Kuwaiti bois' school stipend at Cal State was more than my salary.

No wonder they walked around with that KSM smirk on their faces.

They stopped sending them during covid.

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
I used to hate when the line of BMWs rolled up on Garnet Ave. The whole street reeked of Drakar
I lived in Mission Valley from 2011-2014 and half that was at the place right across from Fashion Valley cheesecake Factory. It was THC. Towel Head Central. Bad experience living around them. Dirty. Rude. Loud. Smelly. They would fart and smoke cigarettes in the elevaror. Doused in cologne. No respect. Doing donuts in their souped up $100,000 cars in front of complex and even in the parking garage. Fuckers left trash all over. Trash at the pool. And couldn't seem to put their trash down the trash shute. Just left it in the little room for someone to take care of. Trash spilling out. Nasty MFERS.

• Haha
Reactions: casa_mugrienta

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
who knows someone to back $ a real tour? three-to-five contests, california only. big waves, barrels, and something that's extremely rocky, dangerous, and hopefully VERY sharky. id assemble one hell of a commentator panel of nutjobs (retain turpel so we coudl hire will smith to Bslap him for beinga blowhard), ENCOURAGE locals to stay out there and force the pros to surf around them, add wavestorm jousting, perhaps a meth expression session on 90s boards, retain rights to ban any surfer who gets to over-jocked/athletic, the return of bikini contests....somethign the peopel could appreciate.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I lived in Mission Valley from 2011-2014 and half that was at the place right across from Fashion Valley cheesecake Factory. It was THC. Towel Head Central. Bad experience living around them. Dirty. Rude. Loud. Smelly. They would fart and smoke cigarettes in the elevaror. Doused in cologne. No respect. Doing donuts in their souped up $100,000 cars in front of complex and even in the parking garage. Fuckers left trash all over. Trash at the pool. And couldn't seem to put their trash down the trash shute. Just left it in the little room for someone to take care of. Trash spilling out. Nasty MFERS.
Wait Wait Wait

If farting in elevators is wrong, I don't want to be right! :jamon:

BaliIdiot

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jan 9, 2008
Republik Indonesia Serikat
Have you ever had the misfortune of meeting any Saudi males outside of their theocracy?

I received a scholarship to an expensive university and there were plenty of them running around, they seemed to have no problems getting into the groove of Western life, having Jewish girlfriends, etc.
Trust me, my son's Best friend just finished a two-year stint as the first mate on Mohammed bin Salman's private yacht. The stories are legion and would surely make Caligula blush.

Last edited:

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I lived in Mission Valley from 2011-2014 and half that was at the place right across from Fashion Valley cheesecake Factory.
:sick:

It was THC. Towel Head Central. Bad experience living around them. Dirty. Rude. Loud. Smelly. They would fart and smoke cigarettes in the elevaror. Doused in cologne. No respect. Doing donuts in their souped up $100,000 cars in front of complex and even in the parking garage. Fuckers left trash all over. Trash at the pool. And couldn't seem to put their trash down the trash shute. Just left it in the little room for someone to take care of. Trash spilling out. Nasty MFERS.
They're not even aware they're pigs.

This is because they always had their mother or their maid picking up after them.