What Happened to the erBB?

Nick Kron

Michael Peterson status
Apr 23, 2001
The Orange Curtain
You forgot about Erosion ... that partakes in the physical and mental aspects of life, Sir.
Good point. I have clearly eroded and am in bonus years after all the abuse. I am currently shopping for a new vessel but they are on backorder apparently. Ideally, I will find a Kimbo Slice vessel to transfer my brain to. Then I will proceed to paddle out at Lunada Bay and lay a smack down on dem white boys:unsure:

• Love
Reactions: PPK96754

sponge

Tom Curren status
Feb 10, 2002
Honolulu, HI, USA
Visit site
Good point. I have clearly eroded and am in bonus years after all the abuse. I am currently shopping for a new vessel but they are on backorder apparently. Ideally, I will find a Kimbo Slice vessel to transfer my brain to. Then I will proceed to paddle out at Lunada Bay and lay a smack down on dem white boys:unsure:
Side note: My understanding is that my friend Chris Taloa was pretty instrumental in opening up Lunada Bay.

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
Ahhh, the good ole days, when the Dominator went up on the rocks, abalone were plentiful and Lunada Bay was a free and open book ~ and the bay boy'z were just a squirt ... and mistake coming out of daddy's schwantz ~

Last edited:

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
I appreciate the Hanson reference, I saw somewhere maybe CBS News, the Brothers Hanson are back at it. You are down with that, no?

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Once you’re gone
You can never come back
I came back. Declared dead at the ER after a car crash, heard the thing go beeeeeeeeeeee, instead of the usual, blip, blip, blip... then everything went white. I cannot remember what happened next, though I know something did, cause I dream about it often, but frustratingly enough can never remember the dream past the beeeeeeee... and white out.

So, yeah, you can actually come back.
Thankfully.

:applause2::waving::shaka:

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I came back. Declared dead at the ER after a car crash, heard the thing go beeeeeeeeeeee, instead of the usual, blip, blip, blip... then everything went white. I cannot remember what happened next, though I know something did, cause I dream about it often, but frustratingly enough can never remember the dream past the beeeeeeee... and white out.

Thankfully.

Storytime please…how’d you crash?

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth

Thankfully.

Rust never sleeps, and what if you didnt make it and this is all a dream???

Who knows, we could be in a turtle’s dream in outer space.
1661051389350.jpeg

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Storytime please…how’d you crash?
Brake lines failed on a 1969 VW Bug, rear-ended an 1970's Oldsmobile Cutlass, no seat belts in the car I was driving, flew through the windshield, held back from taking flight by the steering wheel, which I cracked with my ribs, smashed my face on the hood, smashed the back of my head on the upper broken glass of the windshield, then back down to smash to hood again face first, and back into the car again in perfect sitting position, spurting blood all over the place from my nose and forehead. Adrenaline took over immediately, I ran out of the car to check on the people in the vehicle I'd hit. As I went by the front end of the Bug was accordions to practically nothing, the Olds just had the bumper hanging off and the trunk door popped open... American Steel ftw. As I came to the drivers side window, I asked if the guy was OK, he threw up and asked me if I'd seen my face yet. I turned his drivers side rear view, saw what looked like the creature from the Movie Alien vs. Predator, when the Aliens face opens up... nothing looked right. Immediately lost consciousness and dropped to the pavement. Came to in the ER of DC General Hospital, in a hallway, strapped to a gurney with the heart monitor resting on my chest. Heard about 3-4 beep, beep, beeps, then the BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! from the flat line and it all went whiteout. Not a normal white. A light so bright no sunglasses could help, not even Ray Charles' black out shades. Yet it was also warm and fuzzy, making me feel like everything was just fine and dandy.

Cannot remember anymore.

Side note, being the only patient with insurance that night, they tried to charge my health insurance for everything... even a few gun shot wounds. This I remember because when the insurance guy got a hold of me, first thing he said was, "boy were you unlucky! Car accident, AND shot 3 times?". They cleared it up with the hospital directly.

All I have left of that is the car key, and a deviated septum.

:waving::shaka:

• Wow
Reactions: casa_mugrienta