What Happened to the erBB?

Nick Kron

Michael Peterson status
Apr 23, 2001
The Orange Curtain
Its been a while since Nick Kron came to the erBB. I failed you! Where are the cool old emojis? Smoking + Coffee/Tired? It looks like all of our historical work has been purged. Maybe dats for the best considering we tapped into the Matrix with our historical erBB thread building. Is this still the chamber of mindlessness? Can I still come here to solve ANY problem? Is Dwarf Touching still a thing? Who was Brian Lamb? Is General Disarray still around? I see old familiar pics have been adopted by some as avitars (me likey! esp. Silentbutdeadly's avitar - it has been my favorite pic of all time for EVA). What happened to our member #'s (in order of erBB sign up)? or is that just the Mandela effect kicking in? I see Keenfish is still an Elite Stallion. Where is Jiggabooga? Where is Solventsolution? Where is Blood-2W%%$@$? Where is Nut Monkey?
AND YES; I still slow down when walking up to a door if it means opening it for anything less than a 9.
What year is it?:monkey:

WeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeD
:cheers:GDT:cheers:

Last edited:

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
Touching still a thing? Who was Brian Lamb? Is General Disarray still around? I see old familiar pics have been adopted by some as avitars (me likey! esp. Silentbutdeadly's avitar - it has been my favorite pic of all time for EVA).
glad I could be of some cervix

N2Stock

OTF status
Mar 13, 2022
Most people got banned and went over to beachgrit years ago. The rest of the tards on here went over to the political section where they have been :crazy2: :computer:

Reactions: gbg

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Most people got banned and went over to beachgrit years ago. The rest of the tards on here went over to the political section where they have been :crazy2: :computer:
They are better off over there.