What does the erBB brain trust have to say to this restaurant owner?

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
This. Just this.

And no one ask "where does the money come from," all money comes from somewhere, find it.
It’s all Monopoly money.

sucks for his employees, especially the cook with the newborn at home.
but hey, he’s alive. Right?

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
I love hypocrisies and inconsistencies and irony. Labeled nonessential or unsafe but yet walk into any Home Depot or Best Buy or liquor store or leisure Travel and you’re safe and essential.

how many public officials have been caught violating their own edicts? Pelosi, newsome,
mayors of Chicago and San Fran.

the befuddling thiNg is, THEY are not afraid. Pelosi risked her life and everyone around hers life to get freshened up. Don’t wanna let those roots show!

the prospect of saving a single life can justify any measure, just be certain to do What I say and not what I do.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
I love hypocrisies and inconsistencies and irony. Labeled nonessential or unsafe but yet walk into any Home Depot or Best Buy or liquor store or leisure Travel and you’re safe and essential.

how many public officials have been caught violating their own edicts? Pelosi, newsome,
mayors of Chicago and San Fran.

the befuddling thiNg is, THEY are not afraid. Pelosi risked her life and everyone around hers life to get freshened up. Don’t wanna let those roots show!

the prospect of saving a single life can justify any measure, just be certain to do What I say and not what I do.
I see the inconsistency, but where‘s the irony?

Reactions: plasticbertrand

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I love this world where hypocrisy of the few individuals warrants mass death so the businesses can stay open.

Fucking psychopaths.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
no lesbian would be gauche enough to buy that piece of sh!t clownmobile
true, but I have met a few who drove some pretty decent sized pickups. I was loading some stuff into my minivan at Home Depot over the summer and a lesbian couple offered to load the stuff into their pickup and drop it off for me if I was close by. I thought that was really nice of them.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
I haven't had a flu in 10 years.

I get vaccinated for flu every year, retard.
Me too.

I know a guy whose kid died from pertussis a few weeks after he was born. They know exactly who gave it to him. The guilt hasn't let up and it's been 20+ years. GromsDad wouldn't care, apparently.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I know a guy whose kid died from pertussis a few weeks after he was born. They know exactly who gave it to him. The guilt hasn't let up and it's been 20+ years. GromsDad wouldn't care, apparently.
If it's a stranger - let them die.

Grapeboi out!

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Meanwhile opportunists are gonna try to capitalize.........and people are still gonna party.

Is your heartfelt concern for businesses what caused you to advocate for a lockdown in your town?