What do Republicans actually do, besides lowering taxes for the most wealthy?

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Try to help the poor and working class, the exact opposite of the Republicans.
That's the Dems of your parents' generation.
They went and alienated the working class right into the willing (and cynical) hands of the Repubs, with all their emphasis on progressive social and moral sh!t.

Reactions: mundus

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
OK let's hear the tenets of modern libertarianism
A good place to start would be an analysis of first world countries that have adopted the tenets of libertarianism on a national scale, and how that helped them attain greater prosperity and overall national well-being.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
That's the Dems of your parents' generation.
They went and alienated the working class right into the willing (and cynical) hands of the Repubs, with all their emphasis on progressive social and moral sh!t.
Somewhat true, although Dems make actually legislative attempts to help the average person and the country as a whole, blocked by Republicans of course.

Reactions: hammies

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
A good place to start would be an analysis of first world countries that have adopted the tenets of libertarianism on a national scale, and how that helped them attain greater prosperity and overall national well-being.
Is Haiti one?

• Haha
Reactions: mundus

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
The United States pre-Wilson

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
The United States pre-Wilson
Spanish-American War included in that?

Again, give me some specific tenets and you apply those towards your household's lifestyle. Bearing in mind how reliant you actually are on the government.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Spanish-American War included in that?

Again, give me some specific tenets and you apply those towards your household's lifestyle. Bearing in mind how reliant you actually are on the government.
Yes it is

Imperialism isn't necessarily a disqualifying factor

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Yes it is

Imperialism isn't necessarily a disqualifying factor
I'm trying to contemplate the libertarianism of Teddy Roosevelt who broke up the big trusts and also created the National Park system. I'd consider him one of our better presidents and we could sorely use someone like him in office.

And again, tell me how YOU are a libertarian and how you live that lifestyle.