What did the five fingers say to the face?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
This is a divisive one. There's context here... she has a health issue and it's well known she has a very, very hard time discussing this, and Chris Rock knows this.

As a husband I can't fault Will here. He put his on the line to defend her. Now, does he have to face some sort of punishment for having assaulted Chris? Probably.
Oh, fuck off. It was a joke at a venue where jokes were the job of the host.

My mom was an alcoholic who drank hersel to death.

My had brain cancer and was wheelchair bound for the last six years of his life. Died when I was a teenager.

Make all the jokes you want. If they’re funny I’ll laugh.

Grow a pair.

Will Smith is a legit cuckold who’s married to a thin skinned (and even thinner haired) cünt.

Jada didn’t even want to go because the Oscars are “too white” (hosted by a black guy, best actor is a black guy).

Think about that. The wife of a best actor nominee had to be talked into going. What a piece of sh!t.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
If your close friend or brother got out of line tell me you wouldn't slap the sh!t out of him.......or would you call u to your publicist?

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Not only that, but the years of trauma she's put him through by emasculating and cucking him
That is the primary point, right there.

The slap wasn't about a hair joke. Nobody thinks less of Mrs Smith's beauty due to her haircut. Dolly Parton and Cher (among many others) have never been seen without a wig in many decades and none of their fans think any less of them because of it.

What Rock got slapped for was the result of Mr Smith getting publicly cucked and humiliated and dragged for months on end. Not just with the "entanglements" guy but also because she's made it clear in front of the studio audience that she's always loved Tupac more than him.

It can be argued that Chris Rock crossed the line by "bald-shaming" a woman who has made videos about her condition, but I think we can all agree he took that slap like a guy. And (so far) he's proceeding exactly how we would expect a guy to proceed having taken the risk and getting called on it. Sniveling about it or pressing charges would only make things worse for him. As it stands now he'll have no trouble weaving this incident into his stand-up and his fans are going to love him for it.

Mr Smith will come out of this just fine, too. There are plenty of feminists who will support him being the ally to the strong and independent woman; and there are plenty of trad-cons who will support him for doing his duty to his wife, her efforts to actively emasculate him notwithstanding. His next action flick is going to get plenty of fans. If it's any good. And none of them are going to care that he basically stole on Chris Rock with the slap for running his mouth.

But Mrs Smith might not come out of this so easily. If she had simply stood up and said her piece from the front row Rock would have offered the profuse apology right in that moment. She'd have handled it like a boss. But she didn't handle it on her own. She allowed her man to go do it for her.

Not brave. Not stunning. Not fierce. And not independent. That might end up leaving a mark.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I only disagree in that both the Smiths look like bigger clowns than they did before and they were already pretty fkn clowntastic

both of them can fk right off and take their weirdo kids with them as well

so much for all their enlightenment bullshit

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I only disagree in that both the Smiths look like bigger clowns than they did before and they were already pretty fkn clowntastic

So Jada Pinkett-Smith, unlike Willow Smith, does not, in point of fact, whip her hair back and forth?

• Haha
Reactions: Your Moms Dildo

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar

Freakshow all around.

One of his kids should put out a remix of Parents Just Don't Understand.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad

Honestly, I pity Mr Smith. He's been chasing Mrs Smith from the outset and it looks like she's been calling all the shots including raising those kids to be free range extraterrestrials. And (on his end) for what? She's never going to love him the way he wants to be loved. On her end it doesn't matter what she does she's never going to have the power and influence he has developed.

But at least they're rich. So rich those kids probably won't ever be forced to find something productive to do with their lives.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
i respect that. I'm just saying.....your brother is being an asshole and you need to put him in his place. What do you do?

or how about someone intentionally fades you into the jetty on a decent wave? what do you do?
One is words (being an asshole) the other is a physical act violence.

Despite (more likely because of) my daily training regimen of committing violence I’m very reluctant to go to blows.

It doesn’t end well, no matter the outcome.

I don’t like to hurt people, but I’m very good at it.

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005
i respect that. I'm just saying.....your brother is being an asshole and you need to put him in his place. What do you do?

or how about someone intentionally fades you into the jetty on a decent wave? what do you do?
Scenario A I ignore my brother, scenario B paddle in & surf somewhere else. I'm not tough enough to go around slapping people & if I was I'm not aggro enough.

Reactions: hal9000