What Did Target Do?

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
They have sh!t people want

the people robbing them don’t have good employment prospects and never will but still want stuff

In their mind, factors beyond their control prevent them from getting the stuff they want through legal means

so they reject the entire system and take opportunity to help themselves when they think they won’t be easily identified

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
They have sh!t people want

the people robbing them don’t have good employment prospects and never will but still want stuff

In their mind, factors beyond their control prevent them from getting the stuff they want through legal means

so they reject the entire system and take opportunity to help themselves when they think they won’t be easily identified
Up until a couple months ago we had the highest rate of employment ever.

• Love
Reactions: casa_mugrienta

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
People who are scumbag thieves will steal if the opportunity presents itself.

Every single one of those looters is a piece of sh!t.

And people wonder why Their ‘only’ employment option is minimum wage.
I don’t believe it’s that black and white

we have a pretty winner takes all society

and a mythology that what you have in life is determined solely by your effort

that is just not true

so the fact that a portion of the population questions the whole deal should not be surprising

Reactions: manbearpig

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
and a mythology that what you have in life is determined solely by your effort
whoever believes this is a fool.

But rarely is success achieved without great effort.

Either way you want to look at it rioting and looting is the action of scum bags. How they came to be scum bags makes for interesting discussion but it doesn’t change what they are.

Society should work to change the conditions that cause this to happen but at the time there should be no tolerance for this type of behavior.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I have no respect for the looters but the people have cause to protest, that PD is well known for suspicious deaths while in custody.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
whoever believes this is a fool.

But rarely is success achieved without great effort.

Either way you want to look at it rioting and looting is the action of scum bags. How they came to be scum bags makes for interesting discussion but it doesn’t change what they are.

Society should work to change the conditions that cause this to happen but at the time there should be no tolerance for this type of behavior.
I learned how to be a productive man from my father who is still married to my mother. In some of these "communities" - you'll have to read between the lines here - fatherlessness is approaching 70%. In the US as a whole it's very bad and getting worse in all demographics. People tell me fathers and intact families don't matter, but all the data says otherwise.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I learned how to be a productive man from my father who is still married to my mother. In some of these "communities" - you'll have to read between the lines here - fatherlessness is approaching 70%. In the US as a whole it's very bad and getting worse in all demographics. People tell me fathers and intact families don't matter, but all the data says otherwise.
My parents stayed together although my dad died when i was a teen.

My dad once told me to never marry a woman with divorced parents.

I followed that advice and have been married for 24 years.

Fathers matter. Mothers too, but only 70% as much.

Reactions: john4surf

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
As John Boyd put it, violence almost always works against you on the moral level, which is the highest level. All this is doing is telling businesses to move out. Next we'll be hearing from the Left about "food deserts" in "disadvantaged communities." MLK's protests were nonviolent.

laidback

Tom Curren status
Feb 9, 2007
NOC
I whole heartedly support them in protesting over this. 100%.
Protesting is one thing
Burning auto zones to the ground, swarming police cars & throwing skateboards through their windows is another

***One thing I've learned is HB white trash protesters are pretty lame