What did Ashley Biden mean when she wrote that she was sexualized and took inappropriate showers with her Dad Joe Biden?

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
good example of the 'flood the zone' strategy for distributing (?information)
here's a great source for your snippet

please, investigate. let us know what you find.
...and follow up once the ransomware guys contact you a few weeks after your research is complete.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
good example of the 'flood the zone' strategy for distributing (?information)
here's a great source for your snippet

please, investigate. let us know what you find.
...and follow up once the ransomware guys contact you a few weeks after your research is complete.
I see you aren't up on current events.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The FBI raided Project Veritas employee homes and offices over the diary. I get it that Project Veritas are a bunch of blowhards but in what world does the SDNY and FBI raid homes and offices over private diaries.
They raided his house again this morning after that video.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
The FBI raided Project Veritas employee homes and offices over the diary. I get it that Project Veritas are a bunch of blowhards but in what world does the SDNY and FBI raid homes and offices over private diaries.
and the contents of the diary have been made public?

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
and the contents of the diary have been made public?
Project Veritas did not make it or the contents public because they couldn't verify the diary as authentic. The people who gave them the dairy photocopied a page and published it on social media which had the stuff about Joe being the child molesty guy he comes off as in public. The guy from PV did say the copy was consistent with the diary they have but cautioned that they can not verify this it is authentic. The FBI kicking down doors to get their hands on it sort of verifies it though. PV contacted Ashly Biden's attorney to return the diary but he wouldn't take it. They tried to drop it off to the FBI in the past but they wouldn't take it either. No one wanted to touch it as to make it seem legitimate.

Here's the thing. The FBI just doesn't go kicking down doors. They need a search warrant. A search warrant is signed by a judge who believes that based on testimony from the FBI agents or DOJ investigators that there is sufficient cause that there is evidence at the location that is under investigation. In this specific case it is a Grand Jury investigation. This doesn't;t mean that PV or any of it's employees are under investigation.....just that the diary is wanted as part of an investigation.

Unless the DOJ/FBI decided to become Biden private political operations team (which they haven't) A stolen diary doesn't rise to the level of an FBI investigation. Given the atrocities that have taken place at the FBI, being duped by the Clinton campaign, the Nassar olympic girls stuff, domestic terrorism bombings that were done by people cleared by them just prior, and of course the now deceased child sex trafficker who eluded the FBI/DOJ for decades...the FBI has been more like the Keystone cops for more than a decade. I think Wray really does care about perception and wouldn't put the FBI's reputation on the line again because trust in the institution is extremely low as it is. I'm likely to believe this is about something else and not Biden showing and sexualizing his daughter either. That's a state issue. I would venture to guess one of two things: It's tied to Hunter, who has been under grand jury investigation for some time now, or even more likely the PV guy asked directly or indirectly someone in the Ashley Biden camp for money in exchange for returning or destroying it,,,,which is basically what got Michael Avanatti in deep with the federal government.

Reactions: PRCD