What Constitutes Government Tyranny?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Government agents executing American citizens in the street apparently is not classed as tyranny.

Otherwise the armed militias would be on the streets right now instead of sitting on their couches and bitching about the riots.

Or is that just for when government shuts down hair salons and puts sand in the skatepark?

It's all very confusing.

I need to know what tyranny is, anyone?

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Government agents executing American citizens in the street apparently is not classed as tyranny.

Otherwise the armed militias would be on the streets right now instead of sitting on their couches and bitching about the riots.

Or is that just for when government shuts down hair salons and puts sand in the skatepark?

It's all very confusing.

If there cops hadn’t been punished and if the government didn’t follow the law and investigate properly, then, sure, tyranny
But that doesn’t seem to be the case
I mean, sure a stupid president saying stupid things, but do you really see it as tyranny?

Super66

Legend (inyourownmind)
Dec 24, 2019

It's all very confusing.

Is that what you want? A bunch of armed militias combating the white rioters?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
If there cops hadn’t been punished and if the government didn’t follow the law and investigate properly, then, sure, tyranny
But that doesn’t seem to be the case
I mean, sure a stupid president saying stupid things, but do you really see it as tyranny?
I know, but these things keep happening.
Another black person executed on the street.
Whether the cop is brought to justice or not doesn't change that fact.
Nothing ever changes. It's systematic and constant.

And in majority of cases, cops/ex-cops who commit these crimes don't get punished until the video surfaces and people get up in arms over it.

How many of these cases get hushed up because nobody filmed it?

If nobody took their phone out and decided to record the cop kneeling on Floyd's neck, we would never know about it and that cop would still be out on the streets.

The question Im asking is, if libertarians think that being forced to wear a mask and closing businesses in the midst of a pandemic is a tyranny, how come cops executing people on the street is not tyranny?

Not only that they think that it's not tyranny but they mock and spit on those who are actually doing the thing that they always blabber about.

Ifailalot, Caca, Grapeboi, GDud... You're up.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016

It's all very confusing.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Okay cool.

So why are the same people who claim they need guns to protect freedom from government tyranny not only nowhere to be seen, but are the ones who are spitting on those who are doing something about it?

Where is this armed uprising?

Too busy bitching about the riots?

Surely, riots are not worse than killing police and military which is what libertarians vowed to do when the tyranny comes.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
It’s mostly unintentional and the result of historical factors that no one can easily undo

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
It’s mostly unintentional and the result of historical factors that no one can easily undo
I know but we are talking decades of abuse and no change.

You'd think the cop who was kneeling on Floyd's neck was aware of it? How's that unintentional?

This stuff keeps happening.

Nobody said it was easy but come on.

Cops are still trained the same shitty way they always have been.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Okay cool.

So why are the same people who claim they need guns to protect freedom from government tyranny not only nowhere to be seen, but are the ones who are spitting on those who are doing something about it?

Where is this armed uprising?

Too busy bitching about the riots?

Surely, riots are not worse than killing police and military which is what libertarians vowed to do when the tyranny comes.
EBFA7548-FC3B-47B0-A149-8696B2668578.jpeg

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
I know but we are talking decades of abuse and no change.

You'd think the cop who was kneeling on Floyd's neck was aware of it? How's that unintentional?

This stuff keeps happening.

Nobody said it was easy but come on.

Cops are still trained the same shitty way they always have been.
I don’t think that’s true

Are you a criminal justice expert in addition to being a synth aficionado?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I don’t think that’s true

Are you a criminal justice expert in addition to being a synth aficionado?
Wut?

I guess you didn't hear about institutional racism and cop penchant for violence and use of lethal force when not at all necessary? You don't have to be criminal justice expert, you just have to have eyes and willingness to learn.

I guess you don't hear what you don't want to hear. Stay happy in your Trump bubble.
Cops will never bother you anyway.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Okay officially time for libertards to stop talking about the government tyranny.

They are obviously not going to do anything about the government tyranny but sit on their couches and bitch about the riots.

RHODESIA!

IMG_2659.jpeg

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
GDaddy creamed his panties.

That's how cops escalate protests into riots.

Good work NYPD

Enjoy NY burning tonight.