What Boards You Got On Order?

redrider

Gerry Lopez status
Jul 8, 2010
Shadowed by Catalina
Visit site
Finally pulling the trigger on a longer board - I'm not getting any younger and paddling a 5'-5" board around when there is a ton of water moving just doesn't sound like fun anymore lol.

Getting a midlength twin (ala Torren Martin) with channels. Also having an Asym fish (my first asym) made at the same time. Epoxy with Hydro-Flex glassing. Fish will be 5-6 / 5-3 and Twinny will be 6-8

Can't wait!

Apr 29, 2013
Oregon
Finally pulling the trigger on a longer board - I'm not getting any younger and paddling a 5'-5" board around when there is a ton of water moving just doesn't sound like fun anymore lol.

Getting a midlength twin (ala Torren Martin) with channels. Also having an Asym fish (my first asym) made at the same time. Epoxy with Hydro-Flex glassing. Fish will be 5-6 / 5-3 and Twinny will be 6-8

Can't wait!
Wait what? Hydroflex still exist? I haven't heard about them in a couple years. This....https://www.realwatersports.com/blogs/news/hydroflex-technology-revealed
???

kool-aid

Michael Peterson status
Aug 28, 2003
San Francisco
what do you normally ride? is this a step up for you? ive been wanting to order one.
Yeah, this would generally be a good wave board / step up for me.

I plan on using for when the inner bars are HH or a little bit overhead and I want to annihilate the crowd.

So damn crowded on those types of days now that sometimes you don't to battle on the regular shorty.

Normally I'd be riding a 6'0 shadow, 6'0 driver, 6'1 radius or 6'2 ghost depending size, power and my mood.

Reactions: rts265 and urchined

kool-aid

Michael Peterson status
Aug 28, 2003
San Francisco
Rts have you checked out christian beamishes Channel twin? Its similar and you could be getting it cheaper and way faster
His boards look legit. Starting to see quite a few of them pop up around here.

Thought about going this direction but I had the time so figured why not go for it with Simon.