What Boards You Got On Order?

rts265

Phil Edwards status
Oct 19, 2007
So the oak foils twin working out nice. Have a quad coming from him on the way.

If this guy ever ever does a tour or whatever the start sharpers do I’ll probably be a sucker and order

Still looking at the bonzer bumblebee. Probably put the order in if I sell the mackie. Only question is - do I dump the eps mlv to order pu replacement same time I order???? This is keeping me up at night.

• Haha
Reactions: Bman76

Bman76

Nep status
Mar 10, 2011
So the oak foils twin working out nice. Have a quad coming from him on the way.

If this guy ever ever does a tour or whatever the start sharpers do I’ll probably be a sucker and order

Still looking at the bonzer bumblebee. Probably put the order in if I sell the mackie. Only question is - do I dump the eps mlv to order pu replacement same time I order???? This is keeping me up at night.
Just do it - you're only here once and we get old quick.

retodd

Duke status
Feb 23, 2009
Ryan Lovelace - Thick Lizzy. I have not connected with a mid length board yet. Going to give this one a try.

rts265

Phil Edwards status
Oct 19, 2007
The first surfboard I ever shaped was a twin keel fish when I turned 19. I was inspired by Mick Mackie's section in the Andrew Kidman film Glass Love. Little did I know, and funny to admit now, what I was looking at was Mick's sidecut/incut design, which he has finally gained worldwide acclaim for, and which with my novice eyes, couldn't tell from a normal fish at the time. He has remained an inspiration to me and I've been lucky enough to watch him shape, as well as ride a couple of his boards - My 'classic' Sidecut Keel design is my take on his wonderful design

Reactions: Bman76

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
yea, I was like are you sure about that. Told him I needed it by the 3rd week of March to do the order.

Maybe having Good Ole OT as a friend helps.
MC is great about turn around times unless its some thing out of his control like glassing and me asking for epoxy last 2 times but in the end worth it and still done in reasonable time. Speaking of time still waiting for 2x4 and no answer via email or return my calls:(
Update: boxed and shipped today should get to me Friday:)

Last edited:

grg

Phil Edwards status
Mar 11, 2006
Tuna Town/Baja
MC is great about turn around times unless its some thing out of his control like glassing and me asking for epoxy last 2 times but in the end worth it and still done in reasonable time. Speaking of time still waiting for 2x4 and no answer via email or return my calls:(
I was instructed not to be a "Time Bandit" with MC and he was cool to chat with.

Sounds like the new guy cant get to emails without Stretch being there with him to guide along.

Reactions: rowjimmytour

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
I was instructed not to be a "Time Bandit" with MC and he was cool to chat with.

Sounds like the new guy cant get to emails without Stretch being there with him to guide along.
MC well chat on phone but even better on person:) Last board my AO I met him at Ventura surf shop and it was super kool talkin' shop with him and he was worried I would not be stocked on how color came out.