What Boards You Got On Order?

feralseppo

Billy Hamilton status
Feb 28, 2006
Nice board.What fins you plan on running?
Ran the Asher Pacey 5.55" Shapers yesterday. Have a few other sets I plan try out (Capt. McCallum keels, Scarfini and the SeaShepards). The Shapers worked well. Drivey, but plenty loose.twinfin-asherpacey-555.jpg

teeroi

Miki Dora status
Oct 21, 2007
eastside oahu
My sisters never know what to get me for Xmas and my bday, which are a few weeks apart. This year they decided to put money on my account at the Tokoro factory. So I left work early and texted Wade if they were at the shop. I usual try to go after 4 when they stop shaping cause I don’t want to pull them out of the shaping bay talking story.

I got there and two friends from high school and Kerry were sitting outside the office cruising. So I told Kerry I’m going to order two boards a twin fin and my everyday summer board which one do you want to do? He laughed. I asked if he’s been doing a lot of twins and he said a few. So we filled out an order blank. 5’8 x 20 x 2 3/4. No wing swallow. Getting it glassed light single 4oz S on the deck with front foot and tail patches. He asked what fins I was going to use. I told him what do you use. FCS Power twin.Kerry said he needed to know for his fin placement.

Wade was busy with a couple other orders and pick ups. Then we filled out an order for an older design I never had before. He had made me a bunch of X1s which was he’s 80’s inspired stubby. But I never got an X2. Which has slightly less rocker and he added slight vee out the tail. So I ordered an X2. 5’10 x 20 x 2 3/4 with the rails foiled and the same light glassing schedule as the twin.

I told Kerry when my friends tease me about ordering so many boards I can tell them I ordered them last year. Haha.

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
I have a rusty Hatchet in Torsion Spring on order. 6-0 x 20.5 x 2.22 33L Should be done soon.

I also snagged a 6'2.5" round pin thruster Chris Gallagher off usedsurf for cheap. Dims make me think it could be a Jordy reject. 19 wide, 2.6 thick. Curious to feel it up.

Reactions: need 4 speed