What Boards You Got On Order?

Goodfish

Michael Peterson status
Feb 22, 2014
The froth is uncontrollable Goodfish!! Especially when you win 2 boards for free! haha. (and get to drink beers with one of your favorite surfers)!

I think deep down inside, you want to try one of those new Firewire Hydroshorts! :LOL::unsure:
Come on! That was fixed. Just admit it...

deforestcooper

Nep status
Nov 1, 2016
California
www.instagram.com
Come on! That was fixed. Just admit it...
I honestly thought it might have been fixed too. I racked my brain thinking about it.

I dont know if its more self centered... to think someone would fix something like that just for me, or im so special and lucky that i won twice in a row :unsure: Either way...i bought 3 tickets from the owner of the shop and 4 tickets 30 minutes later from some girl that worked there that i never met. Each person would have had to have marked them or done something to the tickets I bought, so the person that picked them knew they were mine and... I didnt know the girl the 2nd time at all.

Also, the guy that pulled the ticket out of the bag didnt know me. Timmy pulled the ticket the second time.
1 ticket from the first 3 i bought was a winner and 1 ticket from the second 4 tickets i bought was a winner.

Its honestly freaky that I won both. No other way to explain it....