What Boards You Got On Order?

Goodfish

Michael Peterson status
Feb 22, 2014
Good fish you going after FedEx? I’ve had repairable damage numerous times. Thankfully never been that unlucky. Sorry man.
Yeah, I'm on to them. So frustrating cos it takes so much time...

waxfoot

Michael Peterson status
Apr 21, 2018
Fark @Goodfish , don't envy you that crashing moment of the high you get from a new board delivery, only to see that inside the box. :(

Hydroshort swallow tail coming mid Jan 2020. Just trying to iron out some details on dims. Gonna be epic! :cool:

I also have a 5'10" stock Hydronaut coming in November. I think it might be a little big for me, but we'll see! :)
Haven't you got like 5 hydroshorts already, free and otherwise? :D

Goodfish

Michael Peterson status
Feb 22, 2014
Hydroshort swallow tail coming mid Jan 2020. Just trying to iron out some details on dims. Gonna be epic! :cool:

I also have a 5'10" stock Hydronaut coming in November. I think it might be a little big for me, but we'll see! :)
I expect to see 17 Instagram posts and 22 consecutive story posts related to how EPIC the boards are and how FROTHING you are with them.

kool-aid

Michael Peterson status
Aug 28, 2003
San Francisco
Super sleek, or did you beef them up a bit for OB?

Very very curious to see them and to hear how amazing they go. Lucky bastard!
It was kind of a strange process. Jon at Christenson asked me to send them an email and tell them about the guns I'd been riding at OB and what I liked or disliked about them and he said Chris would do the rest. The only thing I defined about them was the length and the color. So I'm quite interested to see how they turn out. I'm assuming they should be ready soon. It's nearing the end of the window that Jon said regarding timeline.

Reactions: Aruka and Maz

deforestcooper

Nep status
Nov 1, 2016
California
www.instagram.com
I expect to see 17 Instagram posts and 22 consecutive story posts related to how EPIC the boards are and how FROTHING you are with them.
The froth is uncontrollable Goodfish!! Especially when you win 2 boards for free! haha. (and get to drink beers with one of your favorite surfers)!

I think deep down inside, you want to try one of those new Firewire Hydroshorts! :LOL::unsure: