What board would you ride in these waves?

Oct 5, 2021
I was at Bower 50–100m further down the lineup watching it all go down on Saturday with my biggest board (6’6” DHD sweetspot) but not enough volume or length for me at 6’4” 200lbs to get in early enough so did a lot more spectating than surfing but was a truly epic day. Would have run another foot or so round tail pin if I had one. those guys surfing deadmans have huge balls it is a 50/50 game if you make it or not lot of snapped boards and brutal beatings and it’s at the bottom of a cliff. I got caught inside on a bomb and had one of the biggest hold downs of my life!

Retropete

Phil Edwards status
Jan 20, 2006
Sunny Coast Qld Australia
What about these waves? Video title is misleading but waves are interesting from a choice of board standpoint.
Probably my RTT or Hypto.
The guy on the much maligned on here Greedy beaver looked like he was having a good time.

kpd73

Nep status
Apr 5, 2014
What about these waves? Video title is misleading but waves are interesting from a choice of board standpoint.
The guy on the much maligned on here Greedy beaver looked like he was having a good time.
If that Greedy Beaver was good, a Bonzer speed egg would be Rad.

Reactions: Retropete

Goofy_Footed

Nep status
Jul 31, 2016
Twinsman or Twinbender here for me