What are your realistic expectations of when and how the beaches will re-open?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I like this solution
corral up the herd immunity folks and start drawing their blood just like the cattle they are.
inject all the health workers for temporary immunity

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
I want to trade my plasma for sex with hot covid chicks who are dying.

Is that wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: FecalFace

npsp

Miki Dora status
Dec 30, 2003
down the hill and to the right
Visit site
Exactly... and that's why our beaches are not next. :rolleyes:
Yep, too many people in San Diego.
Plus The City of Santa Cruz has ~12 more miles of coastline than The City of San Diego allowing for much more spacing. All that sounds good for SC until the hordes from over the hill decide to flood the beaches. I expect the beaches of SC will be locked down again once everybody swarms to the coast and acts like idiots. Fortunately the weather forecast for this weekend is gloomy.

• Sad
Reactions: haar

~rwright~

Michael Peterson status
Apr 14, 2015
Los Angeles~California!
Stocked to read of this last night, from erBBer Dekerwild:
~snip~
"N FL gets surfing back 6am-11am and 5-8pm starting tomorrow Friday at 5pm during a high tide....should be interesting....surfing walking, running, biking, fishing but must keep moving or keep an allowed 6ft SD....hopefully people won't ruin all the hard work that went into making this decision.... coming to a town near you hopefully soon...my arms need a rest kayaking 1 mile before surfing and then the paddle home suks!! STOCKED!!! "

^^^^^
right on!
:D

~rwright~

Michael Peterson status
Apr 14, 2015
Los Angeles~California!
^^^^^
here in L.A.,
a buddy name of mike, got a $93.00 parkin' ticket along PCH the other day, fun waves, bummer parkin' fee though.
heard he asked the officer if he could now paddle back out, was told "no",
but ah, 6:00 to 8:00, no 1 is on, yet, so ah...

i've been sharin' this same tip with some reg's for awhile now,
funny to hear of an officer passin' it on too.

mike~ie,
awhile back, before Covid19, same spot, next to pch:
LA surfpix~001.JPG
ride, when ya can...
:)

Reactions: the janitor

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Stocked to read of this last night, from erBBer Dekerwild:
~snip~
"N FL gets surfing back 6am-11am and 5-8pm starting tomorrow Friday at 5pm during a high tide....should be interesting....surfing walking, running, biking, fishing but must keep moving or keep an allowed 6ft SD....hopefully people won't ruin all the hard work that went into making this decision.... coming to a town near you hopefully soon...my arms need a rest kayaking 1 mile before surfing and then the paddle home suks!! STOCKED!!! "

^^^^^
right on!
:D
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It'll be done by Monday at the latest imho. Just too many alcoholics. I see it jogging on First Street. I am jogging faster than people cycling because "exercise" involves going fck slow on a beach cruiser with a drink in a group of 4+ people. Probably 15# worth of bitch t!ts hanging off my chest, spare tire hiding my cock from myself and drooping over my ass that you could rock crawl the side of the Grand damn Canyon with.

9am cutoff and 6pm restart would be the call. Maybe even no evening hours. Conversely, shoot-on-sight authorization for anyone holding an alcoholic beverage not on their private patio/balcony East of A1A.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Hahah was watching CNN live from Duval county, where's Sharkbiscuit?!
Working from home and trying to be a good citizen! Just threw it on and they had some guy with a UK-sounding accent at what appeared to be LAX.

Half a foot off high tide and to me, it looks like it'll be very tight to actually work underneath, but it's over knee high. Sooooooooooo happy to get to surf/fish again.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I have to say major props to Cody Thompson trying to ask people not to zoo out the Pier. I think he's right that the news media wants to go national for the Karens with shots of the pack at the Pier, and it's skinnable and so the Pier would normally be a goon show.

Reactions: bobwarren