What are your realistic expectations of when and how the beaches will re-open?

~rwright~

Michael Peterson status
Apr 14, 2015
Los Angeles~California!
F**K!
Fook ya, or Fook no?
What say you, you wanna get some?
ah, to surf!.jpg
Or hole up, try to bang your chick again, watch re~runs, maybe polish your guns?
Some pepz in this crazed, fearfull world are gettin' some! Yow~za...
:drowning:
:love:

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
F**K!
Fook ya, or Fook no?
What say you, you wanna get some?

Or hole up, try to bang your chick again, watch re~runs, maybe polish your guns?
Some pepz in this crazed, fearfull world are gettin' some! Yow~za...
:drowning:
:love:
WHOA WHOA WHOA, why haven't those people been sprayed down with a government bullet hose to protect them from COVID? Clearly they're violating lockdown.

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
People who've had the virus, getting it again hasn't been confirmed I don't really know but I think there won't be mass reinfection till next fall. I think.
If NY peaks out. LA peaks out, SD, SF, Seattle, Chicago, Dallas, DC, NJ, Pittsburgh, (fuck) Atlanta, etc. then the world will most likely open back up. The world is not gonna wait for it to pass from Onley, VA to Oxford, MD. From Watchapreague to Greenbackville.
Just like it was easy for me to say fuck Atlanta, most people don't care about Fairlee, Secretary, Ironshire, Tyaskin, Siloam, or Libertytown.

Please keep the CapeMay-Lewis Ferry closed though. And Rt. 1 and 50 and the 13 Tunnels.

Aaw fuckit.
Let's Party!

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
since some beach's/breaks are still open, hopefully other counties will be able to look at that and say ok..its not spreading like wildfire at these places - maybe we can reopen the beach's.

i give till June in socal where people just start saying fuck it, the cops are sick of enforcing it etc.

Speaking of cops - since this whole thing has started they have been the worse at distancing. I see them huddled up at the starbucks every day, outside of grocery stores, joking around not wearng masks or gloves etc. They think their badge will protect them from the virus. lead by example!