What are you really?

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
What kind of growth do you inhabit? Where does reason emanate from within your grisly stature?Why are you here? On the erbb?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
What kind of growth do you inhabit? Where does reason emanate from within your grisly stature?Why are you here? On the erbb?
I inhabit a pretty fast growth in terms of Greater Jacksonville.

Reason emanates from the top of my grisly stature, above the neck and behind the eyes.

I'm here to troll and learn about surfboards and surf spots and, as of late, to profit from the misconceptions of others.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
i'm here so that I can talk about surfing without having to hang out with real life surfers who are, let's be honest, pretty much the worst.
Love surfing, hate surfers, including a serving of self loathing when I find myself acting or talking too surfer-ish IRL. I don’t mind sharing about it when non surfers have genuine questions and I politely answer them in civilian language, but when I find myself slipping into too much surf slang and twang, in ANY context, I lash myself 20 times with a rusty old leash hinge and lock myself in the attic for 2 hours wrapped in nothing but my coffin bag

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
Love surfing, hate surfers, including a serving of self loathing when I find myself acting or talking too surfer-ish IRL. I don’t mind sharing about it when non surfers have genuine questions and I politely answer them in civilian language, but when I find myself slipping into too much surf slang and twang, in ANY context, I lash myself 20 times with a rusty old leash hinge and lock myself in the attic for 2 hours wrapped in nothing but my coffin bag
yeah i mean ditto obviously

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
There was a time when there were a number of great surfing forums. Back then I never gave this particular one a thought. Now this is basically the last one standing. Therefore I am here.
imma just let this one marinade here for a bit

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
i'm here so that I can talk about surfing without having to hang out with real life surfers who are, let's be honest, pretty much the worst.
Surfers are the most selfish and self centered humans in the world. You know it.. I know it.

I really hate all of them and that includes everyone on this forum.

If a stranger asks me if I surf I just turn and walk away.

Fuck you all!

Truth

Phil Edwards status
Jul 18, 2002
entered in with TRUTH as name to answer some posts about west java

since then have met some really good people , shared some stoke both on the forum and in person (dont mention we met in an internet chat room)

and got sucked into a few vortexes NEP , STUART LANNING (the best) Life on Mars (the worst) and i also created a new verb in the English language - Subway'd

wish we had more travel trip reports- still was stoked on Diros many moons ago

overall happy to be here

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Dawn patroller for life. Pussy eater. Punani slammer. 

Cruising thru life now with no stress or drama.