What are college dorks protesting about?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Understandable. Guilt is a terrible thing. Forgive yourself and move on.

My hourly rate is pretty reasonable by the way.

Call my girl and set it up.

Do you have insurance?

;)
Jew Liverpudlians were crazy for the guilt and shame on their kids.

Now I feel guilty when I don't do anything wrong. Thanks mom and dad!

I try to guilt shame my students and it doesn't have any effect on them.

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
You realize you are making excuses for racists/antisemites? You're defending them. You're OK with that? And yes I know, there was one (1) pinhead on the other side making monkey noises. So what does that make the racism/ethnic attack score? 1 to hundreds? Thousands? Think about what you making allowances for. Are you really OK with that?

Regardless, do you guys understand that this is bringing President Trump closer and closer to reality? Have you thought about that? "Genocide Joe" is losing the youth vote right here. This movement of idiots is in fact helping Trump. Biden has been counting on the youth vote. They were counting on an increased turnout among young voters. Projections are increasingly indicating that may not happen. The youth probably will NOT vote for Trump, (although now that we are increasingly seeing American flag waving counter demonstrations among the young...) but the odds that they will not show up to vote, OR the odds that they will splinter the Democratic vote further with RFK votes is a very real concern now. (don't believe me. Run a search for yourself and see what you find.) But it's worse than that. What do you think is happening with the more centrist elements of the largest party in the country? Independents. What is happening with Blue Dog democrats? Older Democrats? Think they're down with the displayed anti US sentiment? Are Palestinian flags going up in suburbia? The further you splinter this vote, the higher the odds that Trump wins with his splinter of the vote. He may win this with a tiny piece of the American electorate. The longer this goes on, the better his chances.

You guys are myopic in the extreme. Think.
I'm not making excuses for anti-Semites. You are projecting a lot here.

Comparing these student protesters, some of which are jewish, to the KKK just doesn't seem accurate.

I am critical of our unconditional support of the current government of Israel. I'm also critical of our support of Saudi Arabia. I don't think that makes me an antisemite or an islamophobe. Being able to criticize our own government, let alone a foreign government seems like a pretty basic American value.

Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think comparing all of these students to the KKK or Nazis is going to get them to vote for Joe Biden. It's up to Joe Biden and the Democratic party to convince these young people that he is a better option than Trump. Scolding people into voting just doesn't seem like a winning strategy. Just ask Hilary.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I live on long island
The town I live in has a large Jewish population. I don’t think they are being harassed in this neighborhood

I often go into manhattan. Large Jewish population there. I’d guess there’s harassment there whenever it’s anywhere, but it’s not a topic of discussion in my circles
Yeah man we live a land of prosperous assimilated and even powerful Jews. We don’t see much of what’s happening in the flyovers

I’m seeing a prosperous Jewess so I can make these broad sweeping proclamation. I’m practically tribe

• Haha
Reactions: Your Moms Dildo

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
I side with anyone who protests peacefully, even if I disagree with them. I also side with the students who DGAF and want to go to class without dealing with this stuff, and anyone who gets in their should be dealt with.

This is what the modern day left cheers for now
20 other ways to get to the same place.

Everyone there is looking for confrontation. It got him on Fox News.

And who knows who is Jewish just by looking at them?

Reactions: afoaf