What’s ur fave surfskate?

Mr J

Michael Peterson status
Aug 18, 2003
Regional Vic, Australia
Carver? Seems to make ur stance super narrow tho. Thinking bout getting one for training.

wait nevermind all the adult learner COVID kooks bought them all out.
we are the erBB, so we are not adult learner kooks, we are experienced adult kooks. We don't need to do serious training, so I reckon just get whatever is on sale. Either with a swivel front truck or a kingpin forward of axle front truck - whichever is available at a good price. I got the forward kingpin type which is a bit more like a normal skateboard (I think - not actually tried a swivel one).

I got a Nana brand and use it to help my working day go by nicely. Pulling it out for a 10 minute mess around provides a nice break from the keyboard.

For serious training, you got your squat rack.

MrSteve

Gerry Lopez status
Oct 1, 2015
NJ
Had a Carver, then got these. Cant tell the difference. I can actually go up an incline better with the Waterbornes

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
Carver? Seems to make ur stance super narrow tho. Thinking bout getting one for training.

wait nevermind all the adult learner COVID kooks bought them all out.
I have a longer one and position the front foot right on the nose, and that’s about surf width.

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
Waste of $$$ marketing for front zipper vest jazz hand hipsters:socrazy:
Buy a 10"+ deck favorite shape, Indy 169z, 69mm favorite brand wheel all terrain or street, Bones Swish or Rocking Ron's bearings, and exchange Indy bushing for Bones medium bushing depending on weight up to 200lb. Tighten axel nut hand tight on both trucks and then take sk8 tool and make 1/4 turn. Your trucks should wobble when you shake board by trucks:shaka:

Surf skate 3rd from left to right...