What’s so bad about the Conservative Agenda?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Things got messy when power hungry leftists got drunk on other peoples money and discovered that The Deplorables now had money......and guns.

This is an unbearable situation for the left....and spare me, it doesn't have fcuk-all to do with saving lives.

Guns are power.
Ok lol.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Also, in the US a very very tiny demographic is committing over half of all murders. Maybe that should be addressed before adding more restrictions on law abiding gun owners.
And off course that demographic is characterized only by the color of their skin and not by socio economic status, education or geographical location.

Good work, as always.

deepwater

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 9, 2022
It's important to let people know that libs/wokesters/Dems are just being guided by opportunists looking to take advantage of not only the country, but the world. There is an endless stream of data about all the corruption fostered by the Democrats and it's not made up. The U.S. has become like South Africa after the end of apartheid, blatant corruption coupled with outright theft blessed by the government.

But ok, I'll waste a few minutes of my day being opposed to a paid bunch of aging trolls in leather pantaloons fervently attempting to force their ideals up your you know where...if they get their way, anyone listed as contrary will ultimately be sent to some type of Orwellian summer camp for unbelievers. :roflmao: :roflmao: :crazy2: :crazy2: :nana: :nana:

Was gonna go surf but the rain is brutal since i got home, water looks like shite...gonna go get a burrito instead.

deepwater

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 9, 2022
Who is doing that?

There's only one side who is threatening violent armed government overthrow, and it's not mine.
Dude, what are you some kinda angry French libster posing as a surf guy? Just off the top of my head you nutjobs were threatening the life of a Supreme Court Justice a few weeks ago. Take of your Che Guevara hat, get a job and become a productive member of society... @Autoprax used to know what it was like when he was a moderately bitter mid-level yogurt salesman until he struck up a conversation with somebody like you working on their "manifesto" in a West LA coffee shop.

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Dude, what are you some kinda angry French libster posing as a surf guy? Just off the top of my head you nutjobs were threatening the life of a Supreme Court Justice a few weeks ago. Take of your Che Guevara hat, get a job and become a productive member of society... @Autoprax used to know what it was like when he was a moderately bitter mid-level yogurt salesman until he struck up a conversation with somebody like you working on their "manifesto" in a West LA coffee shop.
I think the far left is asserting too hard in education when it comes to race and gender issues.

And I think the right and the society in general has legitimate gripes.

That is why they don't need to resort to mischaracteraztion to point out the excesses.

You can't hold the high ground when you are mischaracterizing blusterer.

A bigger threat to education and society are smart phones.

And people don't even see it.

Reactions: grapedrink

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Oooh, a gay insult and a French insult all in one post.

When you say "you nutjobs were threatening the life", who are you referring to? Me? :roflmao:

I don't affiliate with a team, that's all you.

You are the dumbest poster Ive ever seen, sorry GromsDad, we found your match.

deepwater

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 9, 2022
Oooh, a gay insult and a French insult all in one post.

When you say "you nutjobs were threatening the life", who are you referring to? Me? :roflmao:

I don't affiliate with a team, that's all you.

You are the dumbest poster Ive ever seen, sorry GromsDad, we found your match.
ooooooo.....did you write this from the top of the liberal mt. olympus?

Liberal Surfermag Manifesto "We're just a bunch of all-inclusive guys trying to force our ideals on you and your children"

deepwater

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 9, 2022
I think the far left is asserting too hard in education when it comes to race and gender issues.

And I think the right and the society in general has legitimate gripes.

That is why they don't need to resort to mischaracteraztion to point out the excesses.

You can't hold the high ground when you are mischaracterizing blusterer.

A bigger threat to education and society are smart phones.

And people don't even see it.
I don't like you when you're a real person, go back to being a bitter yogurt guy first....

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
But ok, I'll waste a few minutes of my day being opposed to a paid bunch of aging trolls in leather pantaloons fervently attempting to force their ideals up your you know where...if they get their way, anyone listed as contrary will ultimately be sent to some type of Orwellian summer camp for unbelievers. :roflmao: :roflmao: :crazy2: :crazy2: :nana: :nana:
Dayum. Just makng sh!t up. You must be a Q follower.

Reactions: plasticbertrand

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Also, in the US a very very tiny demographic is committing over half of all murders. Maybe that should be addressed before adding more restrictions on law abiding gun owners.
I think murderers are pretty much a small demographic in every country.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
It's important to let people know that libs/wokesters/Dems are just being guided by opportunists looking to take advantage of not only the country, but the world. There is an endless stream of data about all the corruption fostered by the Democrats and it's not made up. The U.S. has become like South Africa after the end of apartheid, blatant corruption coupled with outright theft blessed by the government.

Was gonna go surf but the rain is brutal since i got home, water looks like shite...gonna go get a burrito instead.
Here's a guy who would form an opinion based on somebody's tweet, with zero evidence or proof.

Suchy busy life you have. :roflmao: