What’s so bad about the Conservative Agenda?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
If we leave corporations alone, they will always do the right thing. Because they always put people's health and interests before profit.

Let the free market decide!

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I might be wrong but what I think he means is that amendments to amendments of the constitution opens the door to nitpicking apart the constitution like that's gonna take care of the issue.
No, that's not what it means.

Times have changed. The society has changed, the technology has changed and the gun culture has certainly changed.
The Constitution should reflect that.

The notion that if we have stricter gun control, the freedom of speech will be next, is utterly moronic.

Slippery slope argument is ifailalots favorite fallacy.

No matter that he was wrong every time.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
I've always understood that the founding fathers did not want a standing army (the Continental Army was disbanded after the war). The militia was a citizen army to be used only as needed. The right to bear arms was to keep this citizen army ready. So it was the citizens bearing arms that needed to be regulated.
Things got messy when the militias became the national guard.

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
Things got messy when the militias became the national guard.
Things got messy when power hungry leftists got drunk on other peoples money and discovered that The Deplorables now had money......and guns.

This is an unbearable situation for the left....and spare me, it doesn't have fcuk-all to do with saving lives.

Guns are power.

Reactions: deepwater

deepwater

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 9, 2022
Most people including myself don't care about a "Conservative Agenda", if you wanna worship God then go for it...libs survival is based on convincing dumb people that rights are being compromised when in reality we can do whatever we want. If you hate God, that's your business just don't tell me i'm making a big mistake when you're out on nightly forays to the glory holes of LA? Liberalism has become more about self-indulgence than anything, so wild when @StuAzole criticizes at will with cum stains still on his t-shirts from the night before with @Autoprax :nana:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Things got messy when power hungry leftists got drunk on other peoples money and discovered that The Deplorables now had money......and guns.

This is an unbearable situation for the left....and spare me, it doesn't have fcuk-all to do with saving lives.

Guns are power.
@Sharky. That man made of that stuff.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Mullets. Fanny Packs. Pit Vipers. Pastel suits. White dress shoes. Bow riders. Cable TV. Land lines. Go karts. 50 cc Mini bikes

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali

Guns are power.
Wealth and influence are power, and the deplorables are happy to let elites like Trump take it.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Well we are also on top of the first world in gun-related homicides rate. Winning!
Gun related.

Why leave out the rest of the world?

Not overall regardless of tool used.

No guns, no gun crime. Duh.

That doesn’t mean “no crime.”

Murder rates by country….

Also, in the US a very very tiny demographic is committing over half of all murders. Maybe that should be addressed before adding more restrictions on law abiding gun owners.

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Times have changed. The society has changed, the technology has changed and the gun culture has certainly changed.
The Constitution should reflect that.
If that is your position then you are free move forward with changing the constitution. There’s a mechanism for doing it and it has been done 27 times.

Go for it.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Gun related.

Why leave out the rest of the world?

Not overall regardless of tool used.

No guns, no gun crime. Duh.

That doesn’t mean “no crime.”

Murder rates by country….

Also, in the US a very very tiny demographic is committing over half of all murders. Maybe that should be addressed before adding more restrictions on law abiding gun owners.
"The rest of the world"? :roflmao:

You mean the rest of the third world?

You pull this every time.

US is not as bad as El Salvador and Venezuela!

There's not a single developed Western country on that list.

You are literally digging a hole for your own argument.

And it's interesting that the US Virgin Islands are #4 on that list but the UK Virgin Islands are not even on the list. :unsure: