What’s going on with Trumby’s right side?

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Do you just post about all you see? Like guy in bar who never stop talking.
He's a guy on an internet forum who posts stories describing trump, mostly.
It will be interesting to see what he posts about when trump is out. If trump keeps doing and saying ridiculous things, he'll probably keep posting about trump.

Reactions: hal9000

QuadFin

Gerry Lopez status
Oct 10, 2018
He's a guy on an internet forum who posts stories describing trump, mostly.
It will be interesting to see what he posts about when trump is out. If trump keeps doing and saying ridiculous things, he'll probably keep posting about trump.
i find no interst in what he posts. He just chismoso queen.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Trump probably had a minor stroke, it would explain the secret visits to Walter Reed. We won't know the truth until the king of the deplorable scumbags is out of office.

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Last edited:

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Every day I log in and all I see is your avatar dominating the left side of every page in the political section. Quit spamming the board. And in case you're unclear, yes this is a warning.

You're worse than a teenage girl who just discovered social media.
what a dick

Reactions: Titicaca

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Every day I log in and all I see is your avatar dominating the left side of every page in the political section. Quit spamming the board. And in case you're unclear, yes this is a warning.

You're worse than a teenage girl who just discovered social media.
are people not supposed to start topics or reply to topics on a message board? I’m confused?

what is the appropriate number of posts someone is allowed to post in a given day?

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink