We'll miss you so much Greg - RIP Greg Griffin

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
home slice you always get an emoticon thing, ive just been watching way too much Letter Kenny in between 14 hour work days

I haven’t banned anyone yet, but I’ve deleted my share of spammer and Bots. I work FOR you guys…I’m here to serve. That said, I like that title, always remember to respect the office
"We're here to Protect and Serve."

Jack o'fine Boots and company - out.

:bowdown::applause2::roflmao::applause2::bowdown:

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
So this means Gregs not really dead?
Sorry man, my new powers are exciting, but even the cool new mod functions I’m learning don’t have that kind of power.

sorry lame joke, and this is in fact a very moving thread. Sad, but joyful in its erBB way, celebrating a unique and long running veteran of this place, despite or even because of his irascible personality online. He took it as well as he dished it out. And he was a living legend to many in the surf world

The guys at the shop yesterday hadn’t yet heard about GG passing. They were pretty shocked too- I don’t think they knew much about him other than his reputation as a truly elite board maker, but they were certainly aware of his work and were obviously bummed to hear that kind of news.

Dekerwild

OTF status
Jul 28, 2017
GG Inspired post here....rode new custom Roberts DreamMaker w/swallow tail and twonzer fin placement the entire 16 days time in Nicaragua. Ordered this boar with thoughts and designs by GG from this forum and was planning on orderingone of his customs when I returned home to NFL...RIP
The speed and flow is unmatched...Boar is 5'11 x 20 5/8 x 2 5/8 36L and human is 49 and 180ishNica 15.JPGNica 16.JPG

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I'm more of an auxiliary lawman. Like, I get one of the oldest cruisers in the motor pool. It has the same roof lights they used in the 80s. I don't get to carry a Glock, or even a truncheon. I DO get a title, some administrative powers, and the old patched and faded uniform

Oh and of course a ticket book- the only real way i can express what few powers i have

• Haha
Reactions: SrPato