Weird fun placent

sushipop

Michael Peterson status
Feb 7, 2008
The Dagobah System
how do I measure them properly?
first i would dim the lights, put on some Sade and light a fragrant, masculine candle just to set the mood for you and your board. next i would take off those hideous socks and rub peanut butter all over your feet, making sure to not neglect in between the toes. following that, i would (carefully, remember your feet are lubed) slowly saunter over to your board and unzip your pants and proceed to pee all over it. I find that peeing on it is always a good solution.

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
first i would dim the lights, put on some Sade and light a fragrant, masculine candle just to set the mood for you and your board. next i would take off those hideous socks and rub peanut butter all over your feet, making sure to not neglect in between the toes. following that, i would (carefully, remember your feet are lubed) slowly saunter over to your board and unzip your pants and proceed to pee all over it. I find that peeing on it is always a good solution.
mood music, motherF()Cker...MOOD MUSIC

Goodfish

Michael Peterson status
Feb 22, 2014
I purchased a board, and when I received it I notice that the fins are closer together.

wanted to know if I’m paranoid and it’s normal and won’t give me any problem or it is a problem.

I feel like the shaper didn’t put a lot of effort on my board, looks pretty asymmetrical

the black board is mine added another picture of the same model for reference
Sick asym! Is that a Burch?

Reactions: rowjimmytour

HSY

OTF status
Aug 15, 2011
Thanks for the help guys,
Adding photos now
did you buy this board new from album? 1 1/4" I believe is standard but one of your fins looks like it's more plus there seem to be some sanding and/or glassing issues in the photos. I don't own any Matt Parker boards but generally they seem to be built/finished well from what I've seen.

Reactions: ChaseTMP
Jul 5, 2016
What did Matts Team say when you talked to them?
I didn’t talk to them about it, I wanted to see if it’s a problem first before I come with weird questions like that.

you think that it’s warranted to ask them about that?

Northern_Shores

Miki Dora status
Mar 30, 2009
Are the fins confirmed to be asymetrical? If they are even, then the board is fine. Going by this thread I don't think you should put too much weight on your own judgement in matters of fin placement (or appropriate time interval between changing socks).