Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
Hmm who would have guessed?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
The organized crime claims or rumors are probably for Gucci bags and the like, not $2 speed sticks.

Go after the most extreme claim in the headline in order to dismiss everything related to it. Classic disinformation tactic

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
The organized crime claims or rumors are probably for Gucci bags and the like, not $2 speed sticks.

Go after the most extreme claim in the headline in order to dismiss everything related to it. Classic disinformation tactic
WTF are you even talking about?

The NYPost and WSJ are disinformation actors?
Walgreens sells Gucci bags?

WTF kind of drugs have you fried your mind with?

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
WTF are you even talking about?

The NYPost and WSJ are disinformation actors?
Walgreens sells Gucci bags?

WTF kind of drugs have you fried your mind with?
No. In terms of Gucci bags, I’m talking about the new wave of shoplifting as a whole.

you posted a blog by “brokeassstuart” as a source, hence my disinformation comment.

Besides, I thought that NyPost was trash :unsure:

Last edited:

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
No. In terms of Gucci bags, I’m talking about the new wave of shoplifting as a whole.

you posted a blog by “brokeassstuart” as a source, hence my disinformation comment.

Besides, I thought that NyPost was trash :unsure:
so you have been nipping GG's 'medication', poor choice when you want to write your deep thoughts.
if you actually read the article they draw from mainstream news orgs and it is one of the last independent critical rags in SF.

why the need to hurt Donuts so:cursing:

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
so you have been nipping GG's 'medication', poor choice when you want to write your deep thoughts.
if you actually read the article they draw from mainstream news orgs and it is one of the last independent critical rags in SF.

why the need to hurt Donuts so:cursing:
It must be a tough pill to swallow when you realize that the politicians you support create legislation with such disastrous results :roflmao: :drowning:
Even greasy Gav has finally admitted that he has to do something about it :ROFLMAO:

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
It must be a tough pill to swallow when you realize that the politicians you support create legislation with such disastrous results :roflmao: :drowning:
Even greasy Gav has finally admitted that he has to do something about it :ROFLMAO:
It just needs some rebranding.

Think of it as a participation trophy for taking a dump in the store bathroom instead of the sidewalk outside.

The DA recall up here was an obvious hit job from a pissed off rich guy but the DA sucked anyways. I think she stayed though. Kinda wish I didn't get the scanner updates sometimes. At least I know where to avoid. :drowning:

• Haha

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I prefer explanations that confirm my racist biases
Biases are natural. It's how they affect your decision making that is the deal.

I'm surprised how much fair-mindedness is not mentioned when it comes to biases.

Fair-mindedness can fix a lot of faulty automatic thinking.

Just thinking out loud here.

Don't mind me.