Wax on - Wax off! Show us your wax jobs.

Waterlogged05

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2005
I used to do the wax in one tiny spot thing to help w placement, then I started waxing all over because all the air reverses I stomp (HAHAHA)

I need to start waxing one area again so I can get my feet locked in on my current boars

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Last night I reproduced the Mona Lisa on the deck of a 6'2" with two bars of base coat. It sets off my custom hand braided organic hemp ding string nicely. Currently it's hanging up in my biodiesel vandominium. Share the stoke (along with YOUR waves) and the best surfer is the one having the most fun.

;)

Last edited:

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
I have a friend who is pretty obsessed about the weight of his boards...and then has a dirty, 1/4" thick, dark brown, slab of wax build up on all his boards. Never refreshes the wax as far as I can tell.

I'm the opposite. When my wax starts getting dirty or builds up I change it.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
Last night I reproduced the Mona Lisa on the deck of a 6'2" with two bars of base coat. It sets off my custom hand braided organic hemp ding string nicely. Currently it's hanging up in my biodiesel vandominium. Share the stoke (along with YOUR waves) and the best surfer is the one having the most fun.

;)
Fuk that! The SUP who ruined my session yesterday was having fun. I wasn't. His behavior will forever refute that saying in my mind....

Reactions: GromsDad