Watch these disgusting warmongering women

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Did you watch the video? The extra disgustingness comes from the fact that they everything they are pining for here would require sending poor boys to die
no, didn't need to - i am in full agreement with our Ukraine policy. yeah, people get killed when you fight back - no getting around that doesn't change anything - there is no neutral here.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

bird.LA

Jul 14, 2002
LA
no, didn't need to - i am in full agreement with our Ukraine policy. yeah, people get killed when you fight back - no getting around that doesn't change anything - there is no neutral here.
You're commenting on what you thought the video might be about based on its initial screen grab then.

I don't love to be an ifallalot defender here, but his post was not a criticism of the Soft Top admin's policy.

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

sussle

Oct 11, 2009
You're commenting on what you thought the video might be about based on its initial screen grab then.

I don't love to be an ifallalot defender here, but his post was not a criticism of the Soft Top admin's policy.
you are correct, so i went back and watched it. i didn't get the point of the presser edit tbh. highlighting the fact that the WH isn't going to commit to any escalation until it has to ? :shrug:

bird.LA

Jul 14, 2002
LA
you are correct, so i went back and watched it. i didn't get the point of the presser edit tbh. highlighting the fact that the WH isn't going to commit to any escalation until it has to ? :shrug:
I think pointing out that the mainstream press is thirsty for escalation (or at least it was edited to make the press look that way.)

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
If you live within 10 miles of North Island, Miramar, Pendleton, Seal Beach, Point Mugu, Vandenberg, Norfolk, Jacksonville, or Pearl Harbor your death is pretty much assured.

Reactions: griffinsurfboard

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
You’re a disgusting warmongerer too

At least Soft Top is putting a pause on the bloodlust of people like you