Watch out! Cyclist coming through

ghostshaper

Phil Edwards status
Jan 22, 2005
Anybody ride the Colorado trail? We're thinking about going somewhere to ride this summer. Don't plan to do the whole enchilada w the groms, but sections.

Open to other suggestions, too. Wife would rather scenic rides, as opposed to bike park/resorts.

ShiverMeTimbers

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Mar 21, 2006
Gig Harbor
www.peistcharters.com
We were in SW Colorado a while back. Durango has tons of riding, and outside of Cortez is Phil's World, which is pretty fun and good for the family. Mesa Verde National Park is nearby and worth checking out.

Check out Flagstaff too. Sedona will be too hot in summer, but Flag is at 7000' so stays cooler.

Reactions: ghostshaper

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Dealing with a professor right now who pushed his luck.

Got himself ran over, His fault.

Is it worth it? Just buy a Peloton and keep the roads free,,,
Had a surgeon. Top of his game. Was going to slice me up. He was a Pelotard, He got run over, My surgery got downloaded to this Amazing Indian gal. Absolutely No ReGrets, !00%+ better than thePelotard. Peace Profound.

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
super glue is great when you want to keep the ends of your bar tape down at the end points.

LelandCuz

Billy Hamilton status
Mar 21, 2011
Lahaina
Anybody ride the Colorado trail? We're thinking about going somewhere to ride this summer. Don't plan to do the whole enchilada w the groms, but sections.

Open to other suggestions, too. Wife would rather scenic rides, as opposed to bike park/resorts.
If you pass through Breckenridge (the CO Trail does) I'd be happy to do a ride with you or offer suggestions.

Reactions: ghostshaper

rice

Duke status
Jul 2, 2002
CA
better yet, learn how to wrap tape properly...
Protip: you flip directions when you cross over the brake hoods:

Yeah, yeah, I've done it and it's been fine. But I've found that it's one of the few things I have the shop do.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Are endurance bikes the NSP/Wavestorms of the lycra'd up Doctor set?
:poop:

Not at all.
It's just a more relaxed geometry than 99% of the road bikes and you can ride dirt on it and fit knobbies too. It's light and fast and best value for money currently.

I've had steel road bikes almost exclusively for the past 20 + years and I ain't going back.

It's like stepping from the thruster potato chip to
a keel fish or mini-simmons.

And also, people think I'm a dentist, aparently. Win - win.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
:poop:

Not at all.
It's just a more relaxed geometry than 99% of the road bikes and you can ride dirt on it and fit knobbies too. It's light and fast and best value for money currently.

I've had steel road bikes almost exclusively for the past 20 + years and I ain't going back.

It's like stepping from the thruster potato chip to
a keel fish or mini-simmons.

And also, people think I'm a dentist, aparently. Win - win.
20" bmx = potato chip

rice, what color are afoaf and my paddles? Also yeah everyone thinks you're rich AND you'll sue them.

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand