Watch out! Cyclist coming through

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
000 said:
people cycle on roads other than pch?
SO fucking hat the bicylcist on the PCH riding two/three/four wide on the shoulder outside of their part of the road :censored: then there's a women's UCLA cycling group that once a week in the morning takes up the entire inside lane during the morning weekday commute :censored:

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Pretty gutsy move by the cyclist, but it looks like he did it as safely as possible so kudos for that.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
stu dog said:
000 said:
people cycle on roads other than pch?
SO fucking hat the bicylcist on the PCH riding two/three/four wide on the shoulder outside of their part of the road :censored: then there's a women's UCLA cycling group that once a week in the morning takes up the entire inside lane during the morning weekday commute :censored:
Holy sh!t, YOU'VE HAD TO CHANGE THE LANES!?!?!?!? :eek:

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Whenever I'm in California I make it a point to go test my rental car on the Ortega Highway which looks a lot like the road where this video was shot. You'd have to have a death wish to do it on a bicycle. That guy will be road pizza someday soon.

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
Greg Griffin said:
Stu's in a BIG Hurry .
when you're headed to work rushing to get a parking spot and a pack of bikers is blocking an entire lane....sh!t yeah! :censored: or coming around a corner at 50mph and there's two bikers riding side by side one sitting in the car lane cause they want to talk to each other while riding. PCH is narrow as it is. throw some bikers into the mix and sh!t gets ugly. then add in being ampd watching the surf while driving. get the f' out of my way!

laidback

Tom Curren status
Feb 9, 2007
NOC
I've seen that too, bikers riding side by side with one in the car lane cause they want to talk to each other......
Bikers just asking to be road pizza

bigtuna

Billy Hamilton status
Apr 29, 2010
NE
shiver_me_timbers said:
stu dog said:
Greg Griffin said:
Stu's in a BIG Hurry .
get the f' out of my way!
so because you're driving a car you're entitled to kill someone? I've lost friends to people like you. They were dads, friends, good workers, stoked on life, etc. Gone forever because some asshole couldn't wait an extra 10 seconds.
only on the erBB, would someone claim injustice has been done to them because they left home too late to get the parking spot they wanted and they were too busy checking the surf to take the time to watch out for other people on the road.

All the while we blame cell phones and alcohol when it's really an attitude change that's in order.

For example, if we weren't inherently selfish pricks we would be considerate of those around us to not drink and drive, even when we've only had a few. Or use our cell phones, or do the above mentioned things. I'm not saying I'm a saint, just sayin'...

Reactions: fargy483

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
I don't understand why he says, "this truck is blocking him, what a dick". There's no shoulder or room for the truck to let him through :confused2:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
stu dog said:
Greg Griffin said:
Stu's in a BIG Hurry .
when you're headed to work rushing to get a parking spot and a pack of bikers is blocking an entire lane....sh!t yeah! :censored: or coming around a corner at 50mph and there's two bikers riding side by side one sitting in the car lane cause they want to talk to each other while riding. PCH is narrow as it is. throw some bikers into the mix and sh!t gets ugly. then add in being ampd watching the surf while driving. get the f' out of my way!
#socaliproblems :ban:

Hope it didn't make you spill your iced half caf mochalatte frupaccino with non-dairy whip and extra sprinkles :ban:

bonzer5fin

Duke status
May 9, 2006
your mom
Here in Denmark, most of the crazy traffic is from bicycle commuters riding to work and school. It's like a race, they haul ass, and they never stop. I have had very beautiful women just smoke me on the straights, and then ask me why I don't move over at the lights? Ha ha, they don't know what Lancer means.