Watch out! Cyclist coming through

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
So Bowflex now has a stationary bike that leans over giving corner gee's.

You don't need to wear your armored lycra spandex out in public anymore.....

kelpcutter

Gerry Lopez status
Aug 24, 2008
Used to be a guy that would come into the gym just to ride the stationary bike. He would come in in his sweats and then strip down his full spandex bike gear, advertising logos and all. Can you even get plain bike gear? After an hour on the bike he would cover up and leave. Seemed weird, but whatever works for you.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Used to be a guy that would come into the gym just to ride the stationary bike. He would come in in his sweats and then strip down his full spandex bike gear, advertising logos and all. Can you even get plain bike gear? After an hour on the bike he would cover up and leave. Seemed weird, but whatever works for you.
you just don't understand the empowerment of lycra, man

• Haha
Reactions: ShiverMeTimbers

grundy

Legend (inyourownmind)
Dec 16, 2005
I did spin classes at the local spin place for a while, it was just like that. There was a group of late middle age guys that would post up at the front of the room, full lycra, team jerseys etc... and then tie on their deer hunter headbands before getting rad at spin.

Me, not knowing better, showed up in a tank top and board shorts over my bike shorts.