Was Trump selling nuclear secrets to our adversaries?

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
You are right man for the thankless job, it will be like herding cats.
Oh you know my real life friends too? Because that describes every surf trip I’ve ever done that involved friends. Great times had by all, but herding drunken, ADD cats all trip long is the game

Reactions: hal9000 and mundus

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
By the way I'm shocked/not-shocked that no other politics forum member has posted the proof that they surf or do anything surf related other than arguing politics on a surfing message board.
Wrong! You just got an interference before your heat started.

• Haha
Reactions: Woke AF

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
By the way I'm shocked/not-shocked that no other politics forum member has posted the proof that they surf or do anything surf related other than arguing politics on a surfing message board.
I argue politics in the lineup before backpaddling everyone and blowing the best wave of the set. And you think liberal tears are delicious.

:waving:

Reactions: hal9000

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
You’re in heat 1 with @hal9000 and @mundus down here. You can drive it straight through from New Jersey 72 hours.
You're in Mexico right? I kid you not......my wife will not let me take my boys to Mexico.....its just a flat no. I have friends who have houses in Puerto Escondido but she doesn't want me taking them there. She's so wigged out about the crime she sees in the news from down there.

• Haha
Reactions: sizzld1 and $kully

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Russia claims they have already looked at the documents,does team scumbag believe them?

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
You're in Mexico right? I kid you not......my wife will not let me take my boys to Mexico.....its just a flat no. I have friends who have houses in Puerto Escondido but she doesn't want me taking them there. She's so wigged out about the crime she sees in the news from down there.
She might let you go in hopes you don’t come back. :toilet:

• Love
Reactions: sirfun and hal9000

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
And Philadelphia is ok?:roflmao: Bring her, all life partners/temporary rented partners are welcome! What goes on at la casa ogro stays at la casa ogro.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
She might let you go in hopes you don’t come back. :toilet:
Its one of those things. We went to Mexico 20 years ago and there was a bad gang shooting in the town nearby while we were there. She was also uncomfortable with the military presence in the airport and the tourist spots we went to. Doesn't want her babies going there to surf cause if you go there you will die. I could tell her I'm taking him to surf Teahupoo in Tahiti or Pipeline in Hawaii and she'd be totally cool with it. Mexico is a no.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Its one of those things. We went to Mexico 20 years ago and there was a bad gang shooting in the town nearby while we were there. She was also uncomfortable with the military presence in the airport and the tourist spots we went to. Doesn't want her babies going there to surf cause if you go there you will die. I could tell her I'm taking him to surf Teahupoo in Tahiti or Pipeline in Hawaii and she'd be totally cool with it. Mexico is a no.
That sounds a little racist.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
that didn't take long:violin: :roflmao:

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
that didn't take long:violin: :roflmao:
She must not see the news up there. :drowning:

At this point violent crime isn't a random thing, it's OC assholes killing other OC assholes and Juan Q. Publico isn't affected here. I personally feel safer here than almost anywhere up there. You surf OBSF, that frightens me both in and out of the water.

The kids boat is available for sunset cruises. Sign you up?

• Love
Reactions: sirfun and sizzld1

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
She must not see the news up there. :drowning:

At this point violent crime isn't a random thing, it's OC assholes killing other OC assholes and Juan Q. Publico isn't affected here. I personally feel safer here than almost anywhere up there. You surf OBSF, that frightens me both in and out of the water.

The kids boat is available for sunset cruises. Sign you up?

Go to Mexico and you will die.

• Wow
Reactions: mundus

SteveT

Phil Edwards status
Apr 11, 2005
WTF happened here?
Wasn't this thread about Donnie Dildo selling secrets?
There's already a thread for photos of your self surfing. :foreheadslap:
I love the latest where dum-dum's lawyers in a written statement said there is no more documents at Mar a Lago months ago.
I don't care what anybody says, fvckwit and his merry band of clowns are shitting themselves right now.