Was Trump selling nuclear secrets to our adversaries?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Mark is an asshole for sure but I doubt he did that. Even if he had, that's no excuse for Mundus going there 50 times. I'm still fairly certain you were the root source for that info since at one time I thought you were a decent enough person to share some surf stoke with thereby revealing who I was. Boy was I wrong on that. You don't even surf.

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Mark is an asshole for sure but I doubt he did that. Even if he had, that's no excuse for Mundus going there 50 times. I'm still fairly certain you were the root source for that info since at one time I thought you were a decent enough person to share some surf stoke with thereby revealing who I was. Boy was I wrong on that. You don't even surf.
Stalker projecting again LOL! Clicking on a link to publicy available profile is not stalking no matter how much you screech, hypocrite.

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
I gotta say the derail with surf pics is kind of a baller move.

Groms lets go on a surf trip!

I really think we would get along fine in real life.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
This is where you lose credibility playing the victim, meanwhile doing the same crap.

save the “but they started it” trope, it’s not a good look.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
I gotta say the derail with surf pics is kind of a baller move.

Groms lets go on a surf trip!

I really think we would get along fine in real life.
Cheers.
Hawaii was the plan for this winter but with the chip shortage cutting severely into my travel fund it might be another budget AirBnB surgical strike to Puerto Rico this year.

Reactions: Dekerwild and Aruka