Was Trump selling nuclear secrets to our adversaries?

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
He can't.

He's too busy posting here all day long.

Over 44,000 posts since he registered in 2016. And that's just with the hal9000 handle - not counting when he was joshmosh.

Looking at the Member's data section he posts more than twice as much compared to all the members with the highest post counts.
had to post this. Not sure either one of these clowns get a pass in this aspect. Hey you’re not all that far behind!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
0886CE29-83C6-4E0B-AE0E-B21DC2F96A00.png

Reactions: $kully

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
This all comes off very desperate.
i concede your point: I'm a kook for even engaging these idiots and for even posting on erBB in the first place.

but just know this......only one of us engages in the following behavior:

-regularly posting and DM'ing photos and newspaper clippings of himself and his kids

-kid and life-bragging on the regs

-stalking people out in real life

-stalking people out in real life and then acting like a tough guy online saying "bro I coulda dropped him on his ass"

-meat me 2 my face challenges

-and the most recent one: issuing a meat me 2 my face challenge to take place at an upcoming high school surf championship.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
i concede your point: I'm a kook for even engaging these idiots and for even posting on erBB in the first place.

-regularly posting and DM'ing photos and newspaper clippings of himself and his kids

-stalking people out in real life and then acting like a tough guy online saying "bro I coulda dropped him on his ass"

-and the most recent one: issuing a meat me 2 my face challenge to take place at an upcoming high school surf championship.
I’ve said it many times now, you both should be on involuntary ignore with each other.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island

I'm sorry all that happened to you.

Sounds terrible and I'm sorry you're having to put up GromsDad victimizing you.

But can we talk about your bravery?

You are so brave that despite all those horrible things happening to you you've literally managed to outpost everyone here.

So brave.

Last edited: