Was Trump selling nuclear secrets to our adversaries?

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
WTF happened here?
Wasn't this thread about Donnie Dildo selling secrets?
There's already a thread for photos of your self surfing. :foreheadslap:
I love the latest where dum-dum's lawyers in a written statement said there is no more documents at Mar a Lago months ago.
I don't care what anybody says, fvckwit and his merry band of clowns are shitting themselves right now.
You're bunking with GBG.

• Haha
Reactions: mundus

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Is the nuclear secrets a "document" a president would have/keep?

Or is it the launch codes or secret nuke recipe book?

There's no "official" confirmation on any of this. It's more pee tape BS from unknown sourced "leaks".

No different than all the "if true" speculative, fear-mongering BS we've heard from CNN/MSNBC the last 6 years.

You'd think they'd learn from all their epic fails by now? But no, the TDS'ees eat it up like flies on sh*t.

• Haha
Reactions: mundus

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom

There's no "official" confirmation on any of this. It's more pee tape BS from unknown sourced "leaks".

No different than all the "if true" speculative, fear-mongering BS we've heard from CNN/MSNBC the last 6 years.

You'd think they'd learn from all their epic fails by now? But no, the TDS'ees eat it up like flies on sh*t.
Good ole brainwashed serfdoge.

if it’s a big fat meanie dem your imagination runs wild with the possibilities.

but look at your own and you’re victims.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

A political flat earther. sad yet hilarious.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
She must not see the news up there. :drowning:

At this point violent crime isn't a random thing, it's OC assholes killing other OC assholes and Juan Q. Publico isn't affected here. I personally feel safer here than almost anywhere up there. You surf OBSF, that frightens me both in and out of the water.

The kids boat is available for sunset cruises. Sign you up?
I'm in! :cheers:
Has Subway setup a Paypal Acct. yet?

• Haha
Reactions: Subway

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
So we’re going to Ogros now instead of Huatulco ? LMK so I can start laundering, I mean, collecting

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.

When the coverage trended such that even CNN and MSNBC were saying that this had better be a lot more than a simple dispute with the archivist over what did and didn't have to be turned over, the Biden Administration had to come up with something BIG. They shot for the stars by saying nuclear secrets. LOL!!!! As if anyone would believe that.

It was a fishing expedition in the hopes that they could find other things they could use. The archive documents were just the flimsy excuse for them to spend an entire day digging through his house trying to find ANYTHING they could use to damage or prosecute the former president and future candidate.

Reactions: Ifallalot

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
Why would Trump hold on to any kind of classified document? Seriously. The guy can barely read.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009

I’m guessing the launch codes are routinely changed as protocol for obvious security reasons. Particularly when there is a transfer of power between administrations. Would have to think that trump era nuclear codes are obsolete. Guessing sensitive top secret documents had more to do with locations and technological specifications/schematics. Those are the things that would be of strategic interest/value to an adversary. And schematics/plans would be of interest to a nation like Saudi Arabia who has long time aspirations of becoming a nuclear power.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I’m guessing the launch codes are routinely changed as protocol for obvious security reasons. Particularly when there is a transfer of power between administrations. Would have to think that trump era nuclear codes are obsolete. Guessing sensitive top secret documents had more to do with locations and technological specifications/schematics. Those are the things that would be of strategic interest/value to an adversary. And schematics/plans would be of interest to a nation like Saudi Arabia who has long time aspirations of becoming a nuclear power.
Wow.

Insightful analysis, bro.

I think we may have misjudged you.

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
When the coverage trended such that even CNN and MSNBC were saying that this had better be a lot more than a simple dispute with the archivist over what did and didn't have to be turned over, the Biden Administration had to come up with something BIG.
1660441209791.png

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
They can call just about any presidential materials "Classified".
yes, they can and that makes it so.....and the protocol for handling them is very specific and the penalties for mishandling them are very clear. and it doesn't matter why.

Last edited:

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Guessing sensitive top secret documents had more to do with locations and technological specifications/schematics. Those are the things that would be of strategic interest/value to an adversary. And schematics/plans would be of interest to a nation like Saudi Arabia who has long time aspirations of becoming a nuclear power.
LOL!!!!! Schematics. Locations.
Some people will believe anything.