Vitamin B12 Deficiency

JBerry

Gerry Lopez status
Dec 8, 2017
Not deficient, but I just started taking it too about 2 weeks ago. Mom and sister take it and said it helps the stress levels a bit as they've gotten to be older adults. I'll report back in a month.

john4surf

Phil Edwards status
May 28, 2005
CBS, CA
Anyone have this? Just started taking supplements

What's your experience?
I’ve take a sublingual 5000 mcg B12 every morning. I experienced “Nutritional derangement due to deficiencies of vitamin B12 after a malabsorptive bariatric procedure. I can’t tell the difference physically or mentally. B12 levels are where they should be (perhaps on the high side) according to blood panels. John

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
I had low levels identified from a blood screen. Been chasing around the cause of headaches and dizziness for about a year and a half. They think it’s a form of a migraine. Doc told me to start taking b12 since my levels are low. I am actually tired a lot and have low energy so I hope it helps. I’ve just heard it takes time. Just curious to hear about people’s experiences here.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
I got b12 injections a lot of years ago
Deficiency may have been related to undiagnosed celiac
I had Migraines even more years ago, but they got better. Haven’t had one in decades

Reactions: JBerry

grapedrink

Tom Curren status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
well I've been due for another blood screen for awhile but I put it on hold due to covid. I should probably get that going and get back to the neurologist.

edit: this discovery was made through a two year process of hunting down head issues that ended up being migraines.
So does this mean we are going to wait 2 years to find out which coffee maker you decided on?

j/k best of luck getting this worked out

• Haha
Reactions: silentbutdeadly

urchined

OTF status
Jul 20, 2019
Solana Beach, Ca
I take it due to due celiac diagnoses a few years back. I had hand tremors, bunch of weird symptoms. It took 2 yrs to diagnose. End result is no gluten, no milk products. Take a lot of methyl b12. Sublingual. Issue fixed. It was a weird time. I thought I had Parkinson’s. Sucked.

Reactions: JBerry