Vinyl Wrapping Cars instead of Paint? yay or nay?

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Dude, Subway. You ok man?
maybe the pressure is getting to me. the daily grind. the ever rising sales objectives. What have you done for me lately? what does any of this even mean?

Is vinyl wrapping just a proxy for the existential dread facing us all?

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
All joking aside (as if) I am talking purely about a single solid normal car color that will just look like a new paint job, no lightning bolts, howling wolves, game of thrones murals, or...wait. The wolves may look ok.

craigj532

Kelly Slater status
Nov 9, 2002
All joking aside (as if) I am talking purely about a single solid normal car color that will just look like a new paint job, no lightning bolts, howling wolves, game of thrones murals, or...wait. The wolves may look ok.
The vinyl wrap will reduce the value of the car more than the couple thousand bucks you’ll save.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
maybe the pressure is getting to me. the daily grind. the ever rising sales objectives. What have you done for me lately? what does any of this even mean?

Is vinyl wrapping just a proxy for the existential dread facing us all?
You should test the waters out by wrapping said sales objective makers' cars in shrink wrap. An always-enjoyable office prank that also might provide some insight onto future appearances.

Far better than testing it out on the cat: