Vindman and family have to relocate due to threats to their lives

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
#ifallalot

ilking is black and white thinking

what if it was revealed that Trump kowtowed to Erdogan because he
held something over Trump's head and/or for personal gain.

would that change your position on this hasty withdrawal?
No.

Hasty withdrawal is always a positive when it comes to foreign adventuring

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Mundus posted a leftist rag article which said Vindman is considering relocating his family for their security. Mundus instead claimed that Vindman IS moving because he received threats from the right.

I pointed out that Mundus' article does not say Vindman is moving, and challenged Mundus to produce verifiable evidence that someone on the right threatened Vindman's family. You responded with four articles which parrot the title article's claim that Vindman, for some reaso,n is considering moving. All of your articles come from the usual suspects, a media which is saturated with leftists like you.

Again, please supply us with verifiable evidence that Vindman's family was threatened from the right. Otherwise this is just more of Vindman's fake temper tantrum.

I posted a few articles about the Army looking into threats.

Please at least condemn the threats. This NAGL for you.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I posted a few articles about the Army looking into threats.

Please at least condemn the threats. This NAGL for you.
I didn't post any article, are you truly insane
Mundus posted a leftist rag article which said Vindman is considering relocating his family for their security. Mundus instead claimed that Vindman IS moving because he received threats from the right.

I pointed out that Mundus' article does not say Vindman is moving, and challenged Mundus to produce verifiable evidence that someone on the right threatened Vindman's family. You responded with four articles which parrot the title article's claim that Vindman, for some reaso,n is considering moving. All of your articles come from the usual suspects, a media which is saturated with leftists like you.

Again, please supply us with verifiable evidence that Vindman's family was threatened from the right. Otherwise this is just more of Vindman's fake temper tantrum.
I am not the one who posted the article, do you ever post anything accurate? Insane or Trolling Squiiddy?

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
I didn't post any article, are you truly insane
I am not the one who posted the article, do you ever post anything accurate? Insane or Trolling Squiiddy?

You are correct. Your leftist ally Hal9000 posted the title article, the same idiot who posted the four follow-up, fact-starved articles which fail to support his allegations of threats against Vindman's family.

Happy?

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Read the articles. Seems like the army is taking it seriously. They said no imminent danger, they didn't say there were no threats. Do you really not understand the distinction?

So you're claiming that Vindman was threatened because, according to a mainstream media report the Army didnn't say there weren't any threats.

That's some imagination you have there, official SurferMag Dickweed.