Vindman and family have to relocate due to threats to their lives

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
LMAO

You're just not liking being faced with the facts

If you support American Interventionism, you don't GAF about American military members

1. Where did I say I support interventionism?
2. You made a false equivalence between deploying the military and between American citizens making threats against an active member of the U.S. military.

Try again.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
You said this......

hal9000 said:
Vindman and family have to relocate due to threats to their lives

But your source said this......

The New York Times said:
Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman and his family have had to “examine options, including potentially moving onto a military base”

You lied. Even the leftist New York Times doesn't say that Vindman is moving.

Now tell us any evidence of a threat besides a leftist trying to make up for the fact that his congressional testimony just fell flat.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
You said this......

But your source said this......

You lied. Even the leftist New York Times doesn't say that Vindman is moving.

Now tell us any evidence of a threat besides a leftist trying to make up for the fact that his congressional testimony just fell flat.

so you guys are going to ignore the fact that people are making threats against vindman?

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
What? So just because the NYT says it, you don't believe it? That's exactly how a smart person would think.

You said that Vindman is moving. The New York Times said Vindman is "considering options", liar.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Also, I'm still waiting for your and Vindmand's evidence of a verified threat from the right.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Also, I'm still waiting for your and Vindmand's evidence of a verified threat from the right.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
1. Where did I say I support interventionism?
2. You made a false equivalence between deploying the military and between American citizens making threats against an active member of the U.S. military.

Try again.
You say you don't on paper, but your record on the Middle East lately lands squarely in the interventionist camp

• Haha
Reactions: FecalFace

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Gromsdad supports driving military individuals out of their homes with violence if they disagree with his handlers.

why do you hate our military so much?
The Trumptards have fallen completely into a cult of personality, laws, the constitution, honesty, common deceny, none of it matter, Just Trump!